Photos of my New Sporting 14oz Floyd-Conor themed gloves:

Topboxers all the way. Infinitudes are junk and won't last long especially if you're a big puncher. My Infinitudes only lasted 2 weeks before the stitching around the wrist area started fallin apart.
I'm in love with both my top boxer gloves. Mexican style and Winning style. Both came out perfect and in less than a month. Both pics are exactly how they look when I received mine. Definitely up there with cleto and winnings and in my opinion slightly better than both. These gloves will last years.

Beautifful! Don’t beat them up too much now lol Platano Power...
B0BDBFE3-5914-46B2-9960-E06AB439043A.gif

Topboxers all the way. Infinitudes are junk and won't last long especially if you're a big puncher. My Infinitudes only lasted 2 weeks before the stitching around the wrist area started fallin apart.
I'm in love with both my top boxer gloves. Mexican style and Winning style. Both came out perfect and in less than a month. Both pics are exactly how they look when I received mine. Definitely up there with cleto and winnings and in my opinion slightly better than both. These gloves will last years.
How is the mexican style gloves? Can you post more pictures?

How is the mexican style gloves? Can you post more pictures?
Padding is a lot like a Cleto Reyes. Thumb positioning more like a winning so you won't have the same discomfort on the thumb like a regular cleto. Leather is high quality and up there with the other top brands. Reyes leather is still better. These topboxer are very comfortable. The lining is smooth so I can slide my hand in easy. My palm and fingers are all in place and can grip easily. The cuff area also doesn't take over most of my forearm other Mexican brands do. Overall, these were a great buy for $149 and TopBoxer really surprised me which is why I ordered the winning style weeks later.

Attachments

• PSX_20190525_124319.jpg
    PSX_20190525_124319.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 64
  • PSX_20190525_124408.jpg
    PSX_20190525_124408.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 77
  • PSX_20190525_124437.jpg
    PSX_20190525_124437.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 65
  • PSX_20190525_124514.jpg
    PSX_20190525_124514.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Padding is a lot like a Cleto Reyes. Thumb positioning more like a winning so you won't have the same discomfort on the thumb like a regular cleto. Leather is high quality and up there with the other top brands. Reyes leather is still better. These topboxer are very comfortable. The lining is smooth so I can slide my hand in easy. My palm and fingers are all in place and can grip easily. The cuff area also doesn't take over most of my forearm other Mexican brands do. Overall, these were a great buy for $149 and TopBoxer really surprised me which is why I ordered the winning style weeks later.
Damn, they look great. I need new sparring gloves and I was going to go for HDZ but you may have just convinced me. Thanks for the photos

615090DA-5CF9-4046-B00C-FD7EB19EBDAA.jpeg

So New Sporting seem to be attempting a rebrand with this ugly-ass, amateurish logo and a load of guff on IG about customs etc etc blah blah blah.

Maybe their reputation is finally catching up with them?

Nice site dude, is there a way to follow updates to it?

Thanks man! I will be adding that feature soon. I've been focusing mostly on content creation so far, so I've had to put things like that on the backburner for a bit.

That’s a dope website bro, what you think of the YouTube gear reviewers like Fit2box? I seen his videos and it seem like all he does is say good things and don’t even know how to box

Hey man, thank you! I actually haven't checked out many YouTube gear reviewers, but I've been thinking of sometime doing a "meta-review" of them like I've already done for (some of) the worst gear sites. This stuff does not make me any friends, however...

That’s a dope website bro, what you think of the YouTube gear reviewers like Fit2box? I seen his videos and it seem like all he does is say good things and don’t even know how to box

For me, I like csquaredboxing better then Fit2box. F2B seems more into the look of the gloves then anything else...thats without mentioning his boner for Fly gloves. Still its nice to see the gear in video compare to pictures.

Looks like New Sporting and NBNL are beefing in New Sporting IG comments. Anyone know the back story? Apparently NS is accusing NBNL of stealing glove molds.

Looks like New Sporting and NBNL are beefing in New Sporting IG comments. Anyone know the back story? Apparently NS is accusing NBNL of stealing glove molds.

Who is NBNL?

edit:

Oh, never mind. No Boxing No Life.

For me, I like csquaredboxing better then Fit2box. F2B seems more into the look of the gloves then anything else...thats without mentioning his boner for Fly gloves. Still its nice to see the gear in video compare to pictures.

The Fit2Box guy is a coach at an Amateur club, and he often has his boxers test his gear. But he does tend to give stuff that looks a bit basic good reviews, and I find his head to head bouts really tedious.

I like how methodical csquaredboxing is, but both of them (and the Rate This Gear guy) are too nice for me - maybe because they tend to only review decent equipment, but I'd like to see them really slag something off just once.

Hey man, thank you! I actually haven't checked out many YouTube gear reviewers, but I've been thinking of sometime doing a "meta-review" of them like I've already done for (some of) the worst gear sites. This stuff does not make me any friends, however...

As long as you make good points it’s all good. That’s nice stuff man! Im going to read as soon as I get a chance.

Last edited:
FYI:

New Sporting also has uploaded a video about an hour ago. A 48 minute long video I guess trying to clean themselves from all wrong. They talk about how they are just 2 23 year olds trying to make it (as I mentioned before they seemed a young 1, 2 man show). And they’re also going to talk about all the cancelations and refunds.They said they are going to upload another video tomorrow and there will be surprises for those who had to cancel bla bla, seems BS they promised something extra as a sorry for those who ordered in december and New Years and I didn’t get anything not that I cared.

Im going to listen to it later tonight and see if it justifies anything. I don’t wish them the worst really and hope they can make things work as I did like my 16oz and im still trying to see what I can do with my 12oz. It’s just lie, take a decade and ghost people but you shouldn’t ever treat clients like they did and come with that sarcasm and that attitude. Let’s see what happens, too bad they let Reynoso get to them they actually have the money to push their gear and now it seems they have the blue print to making something like Hernandez and NS. Don’t even know those Reynosos but man they sound like scums. So it seems they want to go back and make things right but they’re still struggling to do that correctly as they are deleting comments and reviews and all this BS. @SMSLY yup they deleted your comments.

F75B09D4-1FC7-4500-BAD3-728E6BC7E663.png

Here the Vid as well

Only thing it’s in spanish if anything I can hook you guys up once I listen to them.

Last edited:

What did they say though? Did you screenshot? Crap they put the account private now

What did they say though? Did you screenshot? Crap they put the account private now
Lol I got blocked. That really blows I wanted to pick up some gloves. $77 is a really good price for excellent Grant clones. Had a Mexican address and everything to avoid the shipping costs. Know of anything in a similar price range by any chance? I'm rocking some BGV-9's that haven't let me down, but you guys infected me with the gear bug :D

Edit: From what I remember though, NBNL was trolling NS Insta post with their new logo. NS took the bait and responded with something along the lines of "I can pass you the info for my leather contact so you don't have to steal it like you did those molds". NBNL came back with some cocky shit, can't really remember. NS responded by saying that they're going to be fine they don't have to worry about the times because they can evolve and make "custom orders with glove modifications" and NBNL will fall behind once the molds they stole become out dated.

FYI:

New Sporting also has uploaded a video about an hour ago. A 48 minute long video I guess trying to clean themselves from all wrong. They talk about how they are just 2 23 year olds trying to make it (as I mentioned before they seemed a young 1, 2 man show). And they’re also going to talk about all the cancelations and refunds.They said they are going to upload another video tomorrow and there will be surprises for those who had to cancel bla bla, seems BS they promised something extra as a sorry for those who ordered in december and New Years and I didn’t get anything not that I cared.

Im going to listen to it later tonight and see if it justifies anything. I don’t wish them the worst really and hope they can make things work as I did like my 16oz and im still trying to see what I can do with my 12oz. It’s just lie, take a decade and ghost people but you shouldn’t ever treat clients like they did and come with that sarcasm and that attitude. Let’s see what happens, too bad they let Reynoso get to them they actually have the money to push their gear and now it seems they have the blue print to making something like Hernandez and NS. Don’t even know those Reynosos but man they sound like scums. So it seems they want to go back and make things right but they’re still struggling to do that correctly as they are deleting comments and reviews and all this BS. @SMSLY yup they deleted your comments.

View attachment 591135

Here the Vid as well

Only thing it’s in spanish if anything I can hook you guys up once I listen to them.

Comment under that video:
Me bloqueiaron por Insta porque me queje de su pesimo servicio. Quiero aclarar que este no es un ataque personal. Todo los productos son muy buenos. Mi problema es con los dueños/encargados de las ordenen es e entregas. Ojo, hechan muchas mentiras. Te dicen que ya enviaron tu paquete, y cuando lluega tiene otra fecha. Si deberás quieren triunfar, piensen en el cliente. El éxito no les va caer del cielo. Tienen un producto muy bueno, les falta estructura dentro de la organización.
SAP for inglés:
I was blocked on Instagram for bringing their terrible service to their attention. I would like to clarify that this isn't a personal attack. All of their products are solid. My issues are with the owners/whoever is in charge of orders and shipping. Be careful, these people lie a lot. They claim to ship your package, but when you eventually receive it, it shows a different date than the one they stated. If you guys really want to "triumph" as you say, think about your customers. Success isn't going to fall on your laps from the sky because you have a good product. You guys lack structure within your organization.

Last edited:
FYI:

View attachment 591135

Here the Vid as well

This is too good hahahahahahahhaha

Power to the motherfucking people!!!!

Back