Photographic evidence Cerrone should stay at 170

this is what I'm talking about, 2 posts when you could have edited that into 1 ....

good point about my post count though, and I also quit the forum for quite awhile in that time too :)
just that I'm really into shooping and that counts for the bulk of my posts. I've only made 1 thread.

but keep on bumping this terrible thread every chance you can, it needs it.
It's not like you even made any valid points in the OP, you just posted a picture and got trolled.

so what did the photos prove? why don't you focus on explaining this to us because I just see a ripped fighter at 155 and a bigger less ripped fighter at 170. He already confessed to having a weak liver and has crumbled under body shots at 155, so what makes you think the 170 pounders won't target the body too much like Oliveria did (and he's really a 155 fighter right?)
His health and thanks for explaining all of that, also I just posted again since the edit glitches every once in awhile, can't delete a smiley face here delete to much there so on so forth, plus I don't really care much for my "post count" hence having only 200 posts in 2 years soooo (whistle whistle)

He didn't really have to cut for 170. The problem with that is that other people do. The guy he fought yesterday is a 155 lb fighter so this wasn't really any indication on the size difference that he could encounter at 170.

Remember how much bigger Thatch was than Bendo? Bendo was a BIG 155 too... I don't think it'll matter as much for Cerrone for striking heavy bouts but I think if he goes in there against a guy who grapples it may be tough. Like imagine if he goes into a clinch along the cage with Maia? That's probably not going to end well for him.

Back