Photographic evidence Cerrone should stay at 170

This shit is the realest comment about cerrone! When I read that bullshit last night about him sayin, "first time I felt alive in there..." I'm like this ducking guy! Let's all just call it what it is! cerrone is a great top 10/15 type guy but is not at the level of the very best and what's more, he tends to choke in the biggest fights of his career. I think donald has had and will have a nice career but champion he is not and when it comes to his state of mind in fights it tends to change weather his hand is raised at the end or not. It's a more subtle way of saying, "sea level-Cain," or "motivated Penn"
Felling Good Cerrone has been born.

He is a great fighter and I believe he can even be top 5 at WW but I don't see him becoming champ at either LW or WW.

he should stay at 155 or even try for 145, everyone wants to see shredded fighters with muscle not fat normal guys.

Don't understand the fascination with fighters wanting to enter the cage looking like a skeleton. Regardless of the 'I feel alive' talk, he actually looks like he has a healthy body for the first time in his UFC career. Cerrone, like many other fighters, have been decreasing their fight performance by choosing to keep their bodies underdeveloped just for the sake of fighting in a lower weight class. Atleast that's what I believe. Hope he doesn't even think of moving back down to 155.

He should fight Gunnar at WW.

A
"photographic evidence"
giphy.gif
A
fuckin' Samsquantch!!

Every time someone does a comparison pic on sherdog they take pictures from different distances doing different poses....wtf

Here we go again, Cerrone beat a nobody on Saturday. That WW he fought was actually smaller than Cerrone. He'd lose to to all of the top 10 of WW and should be back to LW where he can remain top 5

Here we go again, Cerrone beat a nobody on Saturday. That WW he fought was actually smaller than Cerrone. He'd lose to to all of the top 10 of WW and should be back to LW where he can remain top 5
Bullshit.
He fought another 155lber up a weightclass because he was a short notice replacement, not in optimal condition with a strong striking game, but undeveloped on the mat. He ain't a nobody, he just wasn't tod anything @ 170.

Equally dramatic as Cowboy & 155/170? I didn't know the dude could grow hair; thought he was bald. (not an endorsement of mohawk's FWIW)
Judging solely from appearance, Cowboy looks good in both photos. He's ripped but not emaciated in the 155 pic, IMO.

says the mofo with a similar join date but 10x as much post, plus it's a forum yo get over yourself fool
this is what I'm talking about, 2 posts when you could have edited that into 1 ....

good point about my post count though, and I also quit the forum for quite awhile in that time too :)
just that I'm really into shooping and that counts for the bulk of my posts. I've only made 1 thread.

but keep on bumping this terrible thread every chance you can, it needs it.
It's not like you even made any valid points in the OP, you just posted a picture and got trolled.

so what did the photos prove? why don't you focus on explaining this to us because I just see a ripped fighter at 155 and a bigger less ripped fighter at 170. He already confessed to having a weak liver and has crumbled under body shots at 155, so what makes you think the 170 pounders won't target the body too much like Oliveria did (and he's really a 155 fighter right?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back