Photo: Woodley pool training for Diaz already

Lmao. Anyone have nick on snapchat? Looks like hes partying and pulling some cute girls home. Nick doesnt give a shit about woodley. Lawler is a better option for him.

All these shenanigans began because Conor ducked Frankie
There's a big difference between going up in weight in an attempt to beat the champ of a higher weight class than calling out a guy who hasn't had a win for 5 years.

Bisping vs Henderson is a bullshit match up, but at least they have a compelling story and Dan is ranked and winning fights.

Woodley vs Diaz would make a complete mockery of the UFC.

Yup Lawler and Wonderboy fight very similarly, good catch.

giphy.gif

Do you think Woodley can't get in on Thompson like Jake and Johny did? It could be a very bad night for SWT if Woodley lands clean on him.

Do you think Woodley can't get in on Thompson like Jake and Johny did? It could be a very bad night for SWT if Woodley lands clean on him.

I never said he couldn't, but to compare Lawler to Thompson is just stupid. Two totally different fighters, I love Lawler but everyone knew he had the potential to get caught and finished because of his brawler mentality.

Thompson is so much better and controlling distance, and picking his shots. I think he stops Woodley in 2 or 3.

Also I dont think Hendricks landed anything significant on Wonderboy.

BigRig landed nothing on Wonderboy.

There's a big difference between going up in weight in an attempt to beat the champ of a higher weight class than calling out a guy who hasn't had a win for 5 years.

Bisping vs Henderson is a bullshit match up, but at least they have a compelling story and Dan is ranked and winning fights.

Woodley vs Diaz would make a complete mockery of the UFC.
Not the point. If Conor just fought Frankie the wouldn't be any "money" fight talk.

Not the point. If Conor just fought Frankie the wouldn't be any "money" fight talk.
It is the point, Conor should be commended for going up and giving the fans huge fights, what Mike and Woodley are doing is completely different.

It is the point, Conor should be commended for going up and giving the fans huge fights, what Mike and Woodley are doing is completely different.
Nope. The fans wanted Frankie. Only Conor and Conor fans wanted the RDA fight. DW gave the diva what he wanted and now everyone feels they deserve the "Conor" treatment.

SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif

LoL. If an Edmund trained Jake can KO Wonderboy, what do you think T-Wood will do?

Nice strawman.

I'm no expert, but Wonderboy wasn't KO'd, being that he won that fight.

Ellenberger did KO Marquart though

Ring a bell?

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Clicked because I thought it would be something funny. Leaving disappointed.

SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif

LoL. If an Edmund trained Jake can KO Wonderboy, what do you think T-Wood will do?

Oh fun MMA math -

If Rory was able to embarrass Woodley, and freeze him against the cage.
And Wonderboy was able to walk through Rory.
Woodley has no hope...

Nope. The fans wanted Frankie. Only Conor and Conor fans wanted the RDA fight. DW gave the diva what he wanted and now everyone feels they deserve the "Conor" treatment.
Makes sense to give Conor and his fans what they want, conor has paying fans, haters on sherdog don't pay for shit.

Back