Photo: Woodley pool training for Diaz already

SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif

LoL. If an Edmund trained Jake can KO Wonderboy, what do you think T-Wood will do?

Last I remembered Wonderboy spinning head kicked Jake that same round. Very KO'd.

Nate on steroids or not, when I think of Tyrone Woodley, this ending will be the first thought.

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Nate on steroids or not, when I think of Tyrone Woodley, this ending will be the first thought.

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
Man that's a beautiful combo, Nate needs to juice and fight in Rizin.

it's a consequence of Bisping vs Henderson II if you ask me. anything goes now. fighters will take note and do all kinds of screwed up shit to get more popular if popularity is going to be so easily rewarded with title shots and all kinds of benefits. the social media bullshit drama will be out of this planet

Totally agreed. Excellent post.

If you weren't outraged by the decision to match a fluke champion against an ancient 13-ranked opponent, you really can't say anything about this prospective matchup.

Bisping-henderson 2 is about the most illegitimate thing the ufc have ever pulled off. Could be tied for greasiest maneuver with cutting shields and Fitch because they weren't "exciting" while Sonnen, the pillow-fisted leg-humper with the Golden voice was a top draw.

In case anyone hasn't realized it yet, the ufc is first snd foremost a business, and only appears like a legitimate sports enterprise in service of its business identity.

Shame, really, to see legitimate contenders denied their shots, especially when they are getting older while they wait on the sidelines for some sideshow title challenge to wrap up - but that's how it is. The best still more or less fight the best, I've realized the belts are largely meaningless.

If you weren't outraged by the decision to match a fluke champion against an ancient 13-ranked opponent, you really can't say anything about this prospective matchup.

Bisping-henderson 2 is about the most illegitimate thing the ufc have ever pulled off. Could be tied for greasiest maneuver with cutting shields and Fitch because they weren't "exciting" while Sonnen, the pillow-fisted leg-humper with the Golden voice was a top draw.

In case anyone hasn't realized it yet, the ufc is first snd foremost a business, and only appears like a legitimate sports enterprise in service of its business identity.

Shame, really, to see legitimate contenders denied their shots, especially when they are getting older while they wait on the sidelines for some sideshow title challenge to wrap up - but that's how it is. The best still more or less fight the best, I've realized the belts are largely meaningless.
word

Couldn't say it better myself... Only title fight that comes to mind that's as bad was Chael/ JBJ... And I say that as a Chael fan.

Mildly disturbing... And very confusing response... I like it.

SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif

LoL. If an Edmund trained Jake can KO Wonderboy, what do you think T-Wood will do?

If nate marqaurdt can ko tyron, what would Stephen do? In all seriousness tho, T-wood doesn't have the confidence in himself that you do, otherwise he wouldn't be shitting himself at the thought of fighting wonderboy. I mean calling out a guy that hasn't won in 5 years? Coward.

You can post Wonderboy/Rory as well, but nothing happened in that fight. They both looked terrible
Not as terrible as Woodley when he lost to gastelum. Twood knows that Stephen would fuck him up.

He's willing to fight Diaz in a month. If he does win the Wonderboy fight could still happen around the same time it was going to happen anyways!! I don't understand the whining. It's not like he's debating fighting Diaz or Wonderboy in a month.

Back