Photo: Wonderboy has begun training for Woodley.

Everybody knows Wonderboy should have gotten the title shot, woodley gets it and dam near admits if he fights wonderboy he won't have it anymore. thats the way I see it. He wants to prove he the best in the world beat the number one UNDEFEATED in your division, he needs to make up his mind what he wants: to prove he the best or just make money fights, just say you not the best and going for the money and i would understand but he speaks with two tongues.
He speaks with 2 tongues? He has already said that he wants to make money. He wants big fights. He already proved he was the best by KOing the champion.
And let me get this straight, he beat Condit, was slated to fight Hendricks, KOd Robbie Lawler, is trying to get a fight with GSP, but he's afraid of Wonder Boy????? That makes not a lick of sense. Just because something doesn't fit the narrative that you're trying to create, doesn't make it untrue.
If WB had had a more exciting fight with Rory then there'd be more people wanting that fight with him and Woodley. If WB was the money fight Woodley would want him

I know that your golden boy's last fight was a joke.

Are you a female or something?

I bet you're at a sleepover right now.

It was a high level contest way beyond the understanding of knuckle dragging simpleton like you.

Go back to watching WWE or wherever the fuck you came from.

HEY LOOK AT ME MA IM ON A UFC FORUM

20-cosas-si-amas-a-alguien-con-TDA-7.gif

If I were Woodley I would take GSP fight over a Wonderboy fight any day. Wonderboy would do the same. If I'm Wonderboy I'm waiting in the wings and no way am I taking another fight.

Back