Photo: Wonderboy has begun training for Woodley.

giphy.gif

You fucking bastard. I spent like 5 mins looking for a duck hunt gif before I opened the thread.

Everybody knows Wonderboy should have gotten the title shot, woodley gets it and dam near admits if he fights wonderboy he won't have it anymore. thats the way I see it. He wants to prove he the best in the world beat the number one UNDEFEATED in your division, he needs to make up his mind what he wants: to prove he the best or just make money fights, just say you not the best and going for the money and i would understand but he speaks with two tongues.

This will be Wonderboy 1 week before the fight with Woodley...

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

He wants that "Money fight" with dudes that havent fought in ever.

Sweet.

This will be Wonderboy 1 week before the fight with Woodley...

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

That fight was 9 years ago.....seems wonderboy has evolved ALOT

Waaaahhh why doesn't he wanna fight Wonderpuss?

Maybe if Blunderboy's last fight wasn't an absolute snoozer there'd be actual demand outside of nerds around here.

Waaaahhh why doesn't he wanna fight Wonderpuss?

Maybe if Blunderboy's last fight wasn't an absolute snoozer there'd be actual demand outside of nerds around here.

You know nothing about MMA. Please leave.

Back