[Photo] Vitor Belfort shirtless (testosterone levels : -800 ng/dl)

I'm not an MMA fighter by any means. I've never trained MMA or anything like that, but I honestly can say I would not be afraid of Vitor Belfort if I saw him in public.

his hair is so fucking stupid

I agree. This was prime Vitor hair. I don't know what that shit is on top of his head these days.

200px-Vitor_belfort_cropped.jpg

He probably lost a lot of power. I'm honestly kind of bummed he didn't fight Chael.

Yeah, I mean, I hear what you're saying. I can see both sides of the issue and don't really know what the answer is.

There's a part of me that feels like PEDs should be absolutely dis-allowed and every fighter should have to undergo the strictest testing. And then there's a part of me that feels like it should just be an all-out chemical free-for-all with fighters being allowed to do whatever they want.

I don't think the latter is feasible at all, as you'd effectively make it mandatory to get on the gear to remain viable. Being as there are serious health implications with steroids, it would be incredibly immoral to give an official blessing to that.

Weidman by KO. Regardless of Vitor's body fat.

I don't think the latter is feasible at all, as you'd effectively make it mandatory to get on the gear to remain viable. Being as there are serious health implications with steroids, it would be incredibly immoral to give an official blessing to that.

Well that's basically what Pride was. And Pride wasn't brought down by steroids, it was crazy Yakuza shit.

Also, I should point out that there are no hard scientific facts regarding the health effects of steroid use, there is only speculation. The necessary studies have simply never been done.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks tiny and his waist is wider than his shoulders. But where are abs tho?

I really hope he gets knocked out, and what a dumb haircut too.

Always happens when you don't have a dominate champ.all of a sudden the division is "stacked"

I think that's part of it but I also think it's due to an influx of high-calibur fighters. You gotta remember, for a while there the top contenders were guys like Leites, Cote, Marquardt and Maia (the latter two being more worthy than the former). Then the division slowly got better and better and now we have a new champ, and guys like Machida, Rockhold, Jacare, Belfort and Mousasi nipping at his heels.

If anything, that just goes to show how much of the top MW talent was outside of the UFC for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then there's a part of me that feels like it should just be an all-out chemical free-for-all with fighters being allowed to do whatever they want.

People would die, and we'd have athletes having to get up 6 times in the night to run around so they didnt have a heart attack in their sleep because their blood was sludge

People would die, and we'd have athletes having to get up 6 times in the night to run around so they didnt have a heart attack in their sleep because their blood was sludge

Well just as I mentioned earlier in the thread, that's basically what Pride was, so where are the bodies?

He looks a little better than other pictures. Is there a source for his levels being 800? that's actually very good

Anyways come fight time, he will look physically in better condition than 98% of people on Sherdog, probably 99.5% if you only had those his age or older.

I want the people critiquing to post a picture of themselves throwing a HK in shorts, with their screen name written on something to prove it. Over 98% of them won't.

Back