PHOTO: Paul Harris Involved in Gamma Ray Accident; Becomes Incredible Hulk

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
that's a terrifying rendition of the creepy uncle you don't leave alone with your kids.

th

A jacked, terrifying rendition of Uncle Creepy.

FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK...

whatever Acai Paul Harris is taking has to be harvested with Elephant testosterone and HGH..

RIP Craig Jones.

Can you imagine the face of extreme excruciating agonizing pain you would make the instant your ankle slipped between his bicep and armpit before he even cranked... the thought and anticipation of just how noodled your ligaments are about to permanently become would have me screaming at the sky for the preemptive tapout

Why’s there a road map on his head?

If that's not a shoop he's completely deranged. Doing that to your body is unattractive and unhealthy.

Just dropping in to say that this thread is funny as shit. Half the people don't even think the picture is real and the other half are hilarious roid jokes.

I may be a sick fuck but I would love to see Hulk Palhares and Roids Rumble just absolutely devastate people. They were already some of the most devastating submission guys and strikers respectively in MMA. With that kind of full scale roid enhancements I would be very curious to see either.

Natty or not, i don't care, it's cool and i want to see him break some redneck limbs

He's actually pretty terrible now -- and he's just making himself easier to hit with those beach muscles

Just dropping in to say that this thread is funny as shit. Half the people don't even think the picture is real and the other half are hilarious roid jokes.

I may be a sick fuck but I would love to see Hulk Palhares and Roids Rumble just absolutely devastate people. They were already some of the most devastating submission guys and strikers respectively in MMA. With that kind of full scale roid enhancements I would be very curious to see either.

You telling me this shit doesn't look shooped already? It does. I know, I do the shooping.

You telling me this shit doesn't look shooped already? It does. I know, I do the shooping.

Not saying it does not look absurd. But someone with Palhares' natural strength and body type, roided to the gills could probably achieve this.

Keep in mind people can look like this without photoshop, just a lot of roids.

Ronnie-Coleman-Body.jpg

Back