Photo: Luke Rockhold After Bullying Steven Segal

IIRC in one of Jones fights Seagal wanted to go visit him in the locker room to offer advice/insight but Bones declined to see him saying it would be disrespectful to his coaches. Seagal probably took offence.

Bad move Jones!! Now you're gonna get it :icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis.

Rockhold probably going to cry about this for another 23 months

Small joint manipulation is against the rules of mma. Seagull would be DQd.

Small joints don't include wrists and ankles, only fingers and toes

Small joint manipulation is against the rules of mma. Seagull would be DQd.

Well so is poking people in their eyes. Hopefully Cormier picked something up and will use up all of his warnings like Jones always does.

Yeah.. Humble him a bit, sensei !!!!!

Aritagou gozaimasu !!!

guaranteed that Seagal tweaked that wristlock harder to show off his supposed manliness.

guaranteed that Seagal tweaked that wristlock harder to show off his supposed manliness.

Are you in every seagal thread discrediting the guy?

Have the balls to say it to his face. Or do you play the ariel helwani roll and act like a fan in front of his face them smack talk him afterwards, Beta

Are you in every seagal thread discrediting the guy?

Have the balls to say it to his face. Or do you play the ariel helwani roll and act like a fan in front of his face them smack talk him afterwards, Beta

you lack the capacity to even understand how ridiculous everything you said is. get an education. try training an actual martial art. maybe then we can talk.

you lack the capacity to even understand how ridiculous everything you said is. get an education. try training an actual martial art. maybe then we can talk.

Ah but i have trained in many martial arts.

And i'll still say that if an aikido master had something to show me. I would listen and maybe try to find a way that would work in my game. Instead of act like a elitist and say "it doesnt work in my world therefor its bullshit". Your cup is full, empty it my friend.

Ah but i have trained in many martial arts.

And i'll still say that if an aikido master had something to show me. I would listen and maybe try to find a way that would work in my game. Instead of act like a elitist and say "it doesnt work in my world therefor its bullshit". Your cup is full, empty it my friend.

yea keep revealing your lack of insight, experience, and mental inadequacies on this subject matter. i bet you have a pony tail.

Back