Photo got Selected for an Exhibit

CardonaLJ**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So back in October, I entered three of my photos for a chance to be featured as part of the Veteran Artist Program exhibit inside the Pentagon. Yesterday I received and email saying that one of my photos had been selected out of over 400 entries. Kinda stoked about it since nothing of mine has ever been exhibited. Below is the picture that got selected. It was Taken Inside a gas chamber while the NBC guy prepped it.

6669940727_93999ca3da_b.jpg

Congrats, man! That's awesome! Do you have a link for the exhibit?

Can you elaborate the camera and editing work to this photo?

Can you elaborate the camera and editing work to this photo?

Here i sthe EXIF Data

Camera Canon EOS 40D
Exposure 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture f/1.4
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 500

as for editing, simple basic stuff in lightroom.

what is the prize?

no prize. i guess the prize itself is being one of the 50 people selected to be exhibited in the pentagon

k. figuring that these types of events would congrat their recipient with a trip to DC, meet the President etc etc

still cool though

k. figuring that these types of events would congrat their recipient with a trip to DC, meet the President etc etc

still cool though

Well that's what I'm hoping. I'm sure we will all get an invite to the exhibition opening.

Awesome pic. I love the feel of it.

You are going to make some mediocre fashion models look pretty damn hot one day!

Very cool! Congrats man, you should be proud.

I would love to see some of your other pictures. Do you sell your photos/prints etc?

you mean like this girl? lol. was not attractove at all. youd be surprised at what a makeup artist can accomplish.

Model 3 by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

haha -no I wouldn't -remember i see this transformation at work too.

How soon until you finish school? Seems like you are ready.

haha -no I wouldn't -remember i see this transformation at work too.

How soon until you finish school? Seems like you are ready.

Not even close. start my second semester later this month. Third if you count winter semester. Stupid school has me.on the waiting list for spring semester. But once I'm in my transfer credits should kick in

Back