Photo: Dantas signs contract to fight Warren

ShaolinSubzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
10398092_758932087479947_1035386107157518244_n.jpg

Contract signed Joe 󾔧, I'll never run from you! Thanks for motivating me! See you soon ️

Who you got?

Tough fight for Dantas if Joe gets a hold of him. Dantas by flying knee KO 21seconds into round one :)

Glad they made that interim title fight what will amount to a few months wait.

Interim title should be for long term injury not just to keep a title on a card. LW title, BW, LHW interim titles all were joke titles used to keep a title on a card.

Dantas will smash Warren almost as bad as Curran did.

Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!

Glad to see Dantas back in action should be a hell of a fight.

pumped for this fight. has huge implications on the World rankings

Nice, but does anyone know the extent of Dantas' head injury? I remember after the Nam KO he couldn't fight because he had lingering issues and then he had to pull out of his most recent fight because of his head. Hope it get fixed whatever it is. Anyways, can't wait til we see Dudu back in action against Warren. He needs to work on that wrestling.

Glad they made that interim title fight what will amount to a few months wait.

Interim title should be for long term injury not just to keep a title on a card. LW title, BW, LHW interim titles all were joke titles used to keep a title on a card.
It worked out better for Bellator and Joe since he was down two rounds after three.

I hope this fight happens soon. I'm thinking if Warren can make it to the third, I think he has a shot at pulling it off but Dantas probably catches him in the first or second.

Nice, but does anyone know the extent of Dantas' head injury? I remember after the Nam KO he couldn't fight because he had lingering issues and then he had to pull out of his most recent fight because of his head. Hope it get fixed whatever it is. Anyways, can't wait til we see Dudu back in action against Warren. He needs to work on that wrestling.

Yeah him and Alvares had some nasty concussion. Hopefully both will be good. Dantas's at least seems to have been less severe then Alvares's but brain injury scares the hell out of me

If this fight is scheduled in AC again and its on a good card I would go. It's a good title fight.

Back