Photo: Cormier's Healthy Breakfast!

Cormier's lost ONE fight in his career and that was to the very best fighter in the world.

I couldn't give a toss what his diet looks like. It's working just fine for him.

He's a big boy. A fat boy, actually.

But it doesn't matter, he has cardio for days, is in excellent shape for a man of his build and takes care of himself. Why begrudge him his vices!

Don't see anything wrong with it other than the soda. Then again who the hell are we to be giving professional athletes pointers on their diet.

you know you've made it when people talk about what you eat

Rampage Bless

0725-rampage-jackson-oc-fair-wm-1.jpg

looks good except for the sodas. Now I know where his chubbiness comes from: sugar. Needs more meat actually

First, after reading, I went: "Aaaah... Pepsi is second rate Coca Cola. lol."

But it took me a couple of seconds watching that mezmerizing GIF, before completely getting the gist of it.

WELL DONE, SIR!

you understood a pun. congratulations

The man is a champ. He will probably burn all these calories in one hour. Cormier doesn't eat like this all the time. This is probably a one day weekend cheat day and then it's back to the crazy fight diet routine. You have to let the guys who are training for a fight have a cheat meal that is controlled during the week. You don't want your fighters going insane.

The man is a champ. He will probably burn all these calories in one hour. Cormier doesn't eat like this all the time. This is probably a one day weekend cheat day and then it's back to the crazy fight diet routine. You have to let the guys who are training for a fight have a cheat meal that is controlled during the week. You don't want your fighters going insane.

Yeah but even when DC is in shape, he doesn't look like it.. The guy could be fighting at 185..

Why is this even significant?

Who cares?

I don't get why this thread is still here after 2 days. It's amazing how mods just delete shit they deem unimportant or breaking the rules but when something like this comes up and gets a lot of hits, they allow it.

Last edited:
Who cares??

It's not like he's a professional athlete anyway.

I don't get why this thread is still here after 2 days.

It makes you wonder why it doesn't get wastelanded.

Edit: I see that you edited your post, so out of respect, I'll change what you said in the quote to represent that.

Lets post pics from 3 months ago and act like its his camp diet. Wasteland thread

Just goes to show the quality of the mods around here.

They're like a cult. Only mod around is shonuf, the rest don't even show their faces in the UFC forum. I don't get it. I'm here every day, I use the site every day. I don't troll or in general post garbage or start flame wars. Why not make me, or someone who uses the site in a similar way a mod? Because they don't care.

It makes you wonder why it doesn't get wastelanded.

Edit: I see that you edited your post, so out of respect, I'll change what you said in the quote to represent that.

Yeah I wanted to back off from saying anything about mods but you reposted it. It's all good, nothing broke the rules I guess. I've been here for6 years tho, the way mods get selected needs to change.

Back