Photo: Cormier's Healthy Breakfast!

QCOtuVv.jpg

I see diabetes and heart disease in DC's future .. not that I wish that on him, or anyone else but drinking to two fucking Pepsi's with a side of bacon for breakfast? :eek:

Do you think everyone eats healthy 365 days a year? He's not cutting or doing full on training yet.

The only guy that seems to maintain their physique 365 days a year is GSP and I find that very curious. Everyone else eats what they want and goes back to being normal outside of training.

Apparently george is addicted to mcdonalds. Some guys are genetically gifted and some are extremely disciplined. I know a guy who eats a large pizza every damn week and drowns a 2 litre of coke with it, but still is in phenominal shape. Its ok, in fact, a lot of trainers even say its a must that you have a free day once a week, just so you dont mentally snap. Point is, if you train hard for a living, you are more then allowed to induldge if you want. And who is anyone to critique an olympian and ufc champion??

Look at this slobs breakfast:

24GLOBALjp1-popup.jpg

original.jpg

Lot of fools in this thread. I doubt this is even a "cheat meal".......Likely its a post workout meal. For a couch potato, yeah this would be bad. But if you are trying to gain or maintain strength after working out, you are gonna need a lot of carbs, fat and protein and that is what is in front of DC here. Granted the pepsis could be replaced with something better, but then again I dont know what his macros are supposed to be.

Arnold used to eat entire pies after working out during his reign as Mr. Universe. America isn't fat because of what we eat, we are fat because we do not eat for our energy needs. When you become a success like DC, then you can share your diet ideas.

I don't think cavemen had pepsi and double espresso's back in the paleolithic era bro

Hence why I said "aside from the Pepsi".

Pretty sure coffee beans, cocoa beans or some sort of equivalent ingestable stimulant have existed in some form for thousands of years, too.

I see diabetes and heart disease in DC's future .. not that I wish that on him, or anyone else but drinking to two fucking Pepsi's with a side of bacon for breakfast? :eek:

you realize this man trains and worksout more in one day than you have in your entire life, right? its called a cheat day you slug

that coffee looks ridiculously weak. theres probably more caffeine/coffee in a single sip of what i drink than in that entire cup.

Lot of fools in this thread. I doubt this is even a "cheat meal".......Likely its a post workout meal. For a couch potato, yeah this would be bad. But if you are trying to gain or maintain strength after working out, you are gonna need a lot of carbs, fat and protein and that is what is in front of DC here. Granted the pepsis could be replaced with something better, but then again I dont know what his macros are supposed to be.

Arnold used to eat entire pies after working out during his reign as Mr. Universe. America isn't fat because of what we eat, we are fat because we do not eat for our energy needs. When you become a success like DC, then you can share your diet ideas.

You are delusional if you think America isn't fat because of their eating habits, I mean really...

And Arnold had major heart surgery in his 50s lol

calm down people its just a dam pepsi yall really expect the guy to live on carrot juice and water 24\7?? geez

Why do you guys care about what this guy or that guy is eating anyway? Id be willing to bet that most of you posting in here are slobs that havent seen the inside of a gym since the one in your highschool.

Doesn't eat like an A level athlete, doesn't look like an A level athlete

You are delusional if you think America isn't fat because of their eating habits, I mean really...

And Arnold had major heart surgery in his 50s lol

I eat pizza every week, drink a shitload of energy drinks and chocolate and others sweets throughout the week. Despite that I am in very good shape.
Despite that I also eat very healthy foods; a lot of fruits, vegetables, salads and good carbs.

He is right. You can basically eat whatever the fuck you wanna eat if you train so much that your metabolism gets fast as fuck.

In some years you will regret it big time.

Oh really? Like flody mayweather regretted eating dat BigMac 22hours before his 2nd fight with Maidana right?

I bet he regrets eating junk food and drinking lots of soda in the past 20 years. I mean he could have been the nr. 1 Boxer right now:rolleyes:

Oh really? Like flody mayweather regretted eating dat BigMac 22hours before his 2nd fight with Maidana right?

I bet he regrets eating junk food and drinking lots of soda in the past 20 years. I mean he could have been the nr. 1 Boxer right now:rolleyes:

Are you seriously comparing yourself to Floyd Mayweather? "Oh he eats garbage and he is a champion, so it means nothing wrong will happen to me" LOL

It is like saying that smoking is not bad for your health telling the typical story of some avid smoker that lived until he was 90.

First of all we will see how Floyd feels when he is 60.
Secondly, it is not a myth at all that energy drinks are venom for your body. Now you don't realize that and you don't care because you feel good, but in the long term that shit is going to give you tons of problems. I am not saying that, scientists do.

If you wanna continue eating and drinking garbage it's your problem, but I just hope that when you realize the truth it won't be too late for you.

Back