Photo: Cormier's Healthy Breakfast!

Surprised he didn't make a plate for the title belt...

QCOtuVv.jpg

With the amount of work he put in, he should be able to eat everything!

With the amount of work he put in, he should be able to eat everything!

Wrong, this is not how nutrition works. This dude is eating fatty food and processed sugar. If he wants to be lean, he has to get rid of the Pepsi and pancakes and stick to high fat/low carb food or he could try a high carb/low fat raw diet.

But DC chooses to eat the type of food that makes him unable to lose excess weight which is really unhealthy.

Will still outwork Gus and his Chechen training.

Lol @ people acting like this is an every day thing for him. It's quite obviously a special breakfast/cheat meal. Nothing wrong with cheating a few times a week and enjoying life. He has the belt right now, he only has a couple fighting years left, and will probably die early due to his lifestyle up to this point in life. Fuck it, might as well enjoy it.

Wrong, this is not how nutrition works. This dude is eating fatty food and processed sugar. If he wants to be lean, he has to get rid of the Pepsi and pancakes and stick to high fat/low carb food or he could try a high carb/low fat raw diet.

But DC chooses to eat the type of food that makes him unable to lose excess weight which is really unhealthy.

Give it a rest, he could still out cardio anyone on this thread and still have time to stop off at krispy kreme in between. Fighters work harder then just about anyone when they are in training mode, they have the right to induldge every now and then.

Do you think everyone eats healthy 365 days a year? He's not cutting or doing full on training yet.

The only guy that seems to maintain their physique 365 days a year is GSP and I find that very curious. Everyone else eats what they want and goes back to being normal outside of training.

lol @ people acting like they know his daily diet based on one meal.

Aside from the Pepsi, what's wrong with his breakfast? Particularly if he follows some sort of variant of a Paleo-style diet or Ketogenic diet.

Either way, as others have said, he's lot going to eat and drink super clean 365 days per year. Hell, I'm pretty sure he was hungover as fuck when he was on the panel for the weigh-in show for UFC 190 (those International Fight Week Festivities!).

Aside from the Pepsi, what's wrong with his breakfast? Particularly if he follows some sort of variant of a Paleo-style diet or Ketogenic diet.

Either way, as others have said, he's lot going to eat and drink super clean 365 days per year. Hell, I'm pretty sure he was hungover as fuck when he was on the panel for the weigh-in show for UFC 190 (those International Fight Week Festivities!).

I don't think cavemen had pepsi and double espresso's back in the paleolithic era bro

Hold the phone - pepsi (carbs) and bacon(protein/fat)!? He burns that meal off in 1 hour of training & is ready for another like it. What's the point of this?

The guy has no problems with his cardio or making weight, so he can enjoy his food if he wants every now and then.

I'm going to have to disagree there. His cardio is what lost him the jon jones fight. He wouldn't have to deal with turds calling him the paper champ had he not gassed.

Since Nick Diaz needs a job, I would love to see him as Cormier's dietitian. I think a few months of eating raw vegan would help DC's cardio.

Back