Phone Numbers To Know That Girl At The Bar Is Not That Interested In You!

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
:)
A series of fake numbers to leave behind.

1-888-447-5594 - Easter egg number for finishing God of War, contains a dramatic speech. Personal favorite.

605-475-6968 - Rejection hotline, politely explains that whoever gave you this number turned ya down, buddy

888-276-6760 - The 24-hour Klu Klux Klanline where you can get a FREE INFORMATION BOOKLET!!!!1!

866-740-4531 - Only responds with “I am Groot”

206-569-5829 - Seattle radio station “Loser Line”. If they leave a weird voicemail, it could get broadcast over the airwaves.

Stay safe, people.
515-808-2362 - JOHN CENA complete with air horns and his theme song

http://www.cnet.com/news/groot-from-guardians-of-the-galaxy-wants-to-text-you/

If someone receives a 1-888 number and believes it to be real, they deserve that number.

The John Cena # won't work . I just tried it on my work phone. .... dam... so let down

honestly if you cant pick up that vibe the same night, then chances are it isn't there. besides who exchanges #'s any more? more likely to be pm'd through FB & twitter or just hook through tinder.

That was working in the days before smartphones. Now as soon as you have a number, you text to give yours. Chances are great that it would just lead to awkward moments.

That's some real passive aggressive fuck boy shit.

Ladies, have some proverbial balls and tell a guy you're not interested rather than being deceitful and giving a fake number.

Jus' sayin.

honestly if you cant pick up that vibe the same night, then chances are it isn't there. besides who exchanges #'s any more? more likely to be pm'd through FB & twitter or just hook through tinder.

Really FB? I'm sure you or the drunken chick both want each other involved in your personal lives after meeting each other for 10 minutes.

Back