Phoenix hosts a UFC card in December, expected to be UFC on FOX 13

Conor McGregor vs Cub Swanson
Donald Cerrone vs Benson Henderson
Dominick Cruz vs Michael McDonald
Cung Le vs Melvin Manhoef

Wonder if it will be at the cardinals stadium?

I guess I gotta start saving my money lol cuz I think I might go.

Edit-nvm just checked, US Airways.

I'm guessing Bendo will be on this card. Hopefully not the main event. UFC tonight said Rashad was targeting the December fox card so he'll probably get the main event spot.

Nice

B.Henderson v Nurmagomedov
Bader v Davis
Dollaway v Tavares
Varner v Noons

If they were really smart, knowing that they have the NFL backing for this card, they'd put Barao on this. I mean if you're going to commit to a guy as the most dominant force in your organization (on the lighter weight class level) then you go all in on it. Put Barao in the main event of this card, load the undercard with a few "names" (JDS vs Alistair Overeem?) and then see what you can turn in.

Benson vs khabib
Bader vs Manuwa
Maynard vs Barboza
Gastelum vs Dong or Maia

That should cover the AZ connection fighters besides Cain.

I wonder if the UFC/Fox would ever consider doing 6 shows on FOX a year and maybe taking away 2 PPV's a year.

Could do Rashad-Bader as the main event.

I would pretty much guarantee we're going to get an extra FOX show or a really big FS 1 show at some point in the next year to replace a PPV so they can ensure that UFC 200 happens at International Fight Week in 2016, rather than at some random June PPV.

I wonder if the UFC/Fox would ever consider doing 6 shows on FOX a year and maybe taking away 2 PPV's a year.

I'm sure for the right money UFC would do it! Now the question is would Fox pay the money that the UFC would lose on the PPV buys. If the PPV keep declining Fox could get a ppv on discount.

My condolences to the fighters and their teams who have to go there. Thanks for doing that for us.

Excellent! I missed the last WEC card, so I'm definitely going to this one.

My condolences to the fighters and their teams who have to go there. Thanks for doing that for us.

Phoenix metro is pretty happening.....at least it used to be. This is far from the shittiest town the UFC has put on an event in. 13th largest metro pop in the nation, PHX proper is the 6th biggest city in the US. Multiple places to have a good time, regardless of your financial situation......so uhhh you're a dumbass. Thank's UFC.

Back