phillipou taking shots at keyboard warriors

It's best to stay off the internets if you don't like neckbeards talking shit. I got youtubes with a 100,000 that I don't even read the comments for that reason.

Maybe he should stay off the forums, maybe he should stop doin interviews and spend that time training so he could be a better fighter. whats up with some fighters being so damn sensitive?

I just lost all respect for Philipou. Does it fit into his little head that he wouldnt be able to fight for a living without the fans? Should every commentator and reporter just shut the fuck up too? You know they dont fight for living so what do they know?

If you cant handle criticism then dont have public job like this. Surely he realizes that? Or maybe he has been hit in the head few too many times.

I think it is dumb to say fans can never criticize the sport they are interested in-

Should never say a movie is bad because you never directed one.
Should never say a football player should have caught a ball because not in the NFL
Should never say a book is bad unless you wrote one.
Should never say a TV show is bad unless you acted in one
Should never even insult Justin Beiber unless you have been a major music star

blah blah blah

images

He sounds a little mad.

And you never sound couth dropping the classic "stupid idiots".

I actually think he can beat Boetsch..

I'm psyched for this fight. However I know a win from either fighter will be downplayed as a weak oponent. Both of them have proved their tenacity and heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back