phillipou taking shots at keyboard warriors

Fedor.jpg

LOL! Sure, he's TRAINED countless hours of MMA, but we've WATCHED countless hours of MMA, which makes us better.

Exactly.

Since we have watched hours of UFC and arent distracted by training like he is, we know better. Fillapoo should heed our advice.

But idk anyone who has been complaining about him not deserving Bowch. Bowch has been getting by, but he hasnt been really impressive IMO.

I see Fillapoo winning this fight via decision. But I can see Bowch winning via unimpressive decision

It's easy to disregard what fans think when you don't have any.

For the most part I agree with Phillipou. He needs to be confident enough in himself to ignore his detractors, hope he puts on a good show with Boetsch.

Costa is awesome. He will win this weekend. I don't see him losing to many guys in the division. He would only lose to Weidman (who he would never fight), Silva, Belfort, Lombard, Sonnen and possibly Bisping although that would be a very fun stand up fight. I'm a believer in his skills and he's nothing like the guy that fought Catone.

Phillipou loss alot of fans from what he said,Alot of sherdoggers & others were pulling for him to beat tim

For some reason the first few points made me think he got a title shot against Anderson.

Costa is correct

This should happen to keyboard warriors who unreasonably talk shit on MMA fighters
Insulting weight classes etc

GIFSoup

There should be a reality show where keyboard warriors fight actual MMA fighters; similar to Bully Beatdown.

Phillipou vs Keyboard warriors.

Phillipou could take out a couple of people but eventually he's going to get exhausted.

The keyboard warriors would eventually swarm down upon his broken will and finish him.

Many sacrifices were made for this victory but the keyboard warriors reign supreme.

hahahahah

There should be a reality show where keyboard warriors fight actual MMA fighters; similar to Bully Beatdown.

I like it. We can call it Sherdog's Ultimate Challenge. It would bring a lot of views to the site.

Back