phillipou taking shots at keyboard warriors

what's he mad about? I mostly see positive support for this guy on here.

He wouldn't last a RD, he would be DQ for killing someone in the Octagon.

he'd probably get a pardon from the governor for doing us all a favor.

Boetch will let him bang bro

i knew that was coming. :)

He sounds a little bitter, what's the deal?.....did somebody say they thought Boetsch might win? Oh god the horror...we're in 2012 and people are still saying such awful things!:rolleyes:

What's with the thin skinned fighters? I mean I understand I get agitated at people who shit in a fighter, but I've never ears anybody say hardly anything about him....oh well.

i think people might've been saying that he didn't deserve the fight, boetsch is ranked too high for him, etc.

Please do, emjay

yeah, kind of ironic coming from a shertard, right? :icon_neut

speaking of truth, don't get me started about the current state of Russia :icon_twis

hey, hey! easy. :(

say what you will about putin, but at least he's not a stoolie for the west like misha sergeyevich.

I was one of the few that were criticizing him in a thread on here. most people are pretty high on him. but all the threads i've read no one shat on his skills, just that he probably won't beat boetsch given his record.

doesn't mean he can't win, or has bad skills. He can KO just about anyone, maybe some other forum was digging him hard but i haven't seen it

I can see he doesn't care about having fans.

he's gone full heel :icon_evil

Hogan.jpg

He's nailed the demographic down to a T. Costa knows the Internet.

I agree to an extent. Most of us don't have any idea what it's like to get into the octagon but to disregard the fan's opinion wouldn't be good for the sport. The fans keep the sport alive, but it's true that the haters are just that.... haters.

Back