phillipou taking shots at keyboard warriors

He is right but it's not like all mma fans are fat fucks who have never done anything. MMA tends to have just as many fans who have at least given training a shot or come from a grappling or striking background as it does useless neckbeards (maybe a few more neckbeards lol).

He's wrong. The opinion of the consumer matters.

How dare he make fun of the teens and fat people?

Sherdog will hate him now :)

He sounds a little bitter, what's the deal?.....did somebody say they thought Boetsch might win? Oh god the horror...we're in 2012 and people are still saying such awful things!:rolleyes:

What's with the thin skinned fighters? I mean I understand I get agitated at people who shit in a fighter, but I've never ears anybody say hardly anything about him....oh well.

I actually think he can beat Boetsch..

Exactly. He has a real shot. Boetsch kinda got lucky with Okami and I don't know what the hell happened to Lombard...but I would think that most folks think that he isn't as good as his ranking.

He dodged a serious bullet with Weidman but he could still lose this fight.

I thought the politically correct term for "keyboard warriors" these days was "sherdoggers"?

Phillipou vs Keyboard warriors.

Phillipou could take out a couple of people but eventually he's going to get exhausted.

The keyboard warriors would eventually swarm down upon his broken will and finish him.

Many sacrifices were made for this victory but the keyboard warriors reign supreme.

Back