Philippou is now top ten!!

Costa's for real, I knew he was legit when he beat Fukuda
I think they should match him up with a low end top 10-high top 15 guy

He is top 10ish, I want to see him against Stann, it would be one hell of a fight or just Wand/Stann winner.

Catone was on a weeks notice and just so he could get into the UFC. He was moved from another fight on the same card as Rivera and still beat Rivera who was a solid MW for years.

And Catone (2-4 in the UFC outside of that fight) was coming off a huge layoff due to injury and he still won relatively easy. Rivera was lower-mid tier for most of his career and hadn't been considered solid or so much as sniffed the top ten for God knows how many years when they fought. Neither of those performances were indicative of even a top 20 guy even when you factor in circumstance.

I like his honesty. He has very vocal about not wanting to fight Anderson yet.

Totally over-rated, he has no ground game and I could tell just watching him he freaks out when he gets hit.

I think he is Top 12, but I think he needs 1 more win to be Top 10.

It's only the MW division, it's no big deal.

lol.

I don't know if he will be getting a title shot any time soon, but I know there are many Anderson fans who will want him at the top of the list alongside Bisping and above Weidman. You can mark my words on them calling for that, real soon.
Ain't nobody scared of weedman

I'm a fan of Costa, but I think he's going to have the same problem at MW that Nunes and Sandro have a FW. No matter how good they get, they're always going to be second fiddle at their camp. For Sandro and (formerly) Nunes, it was Aldo. For Costa, its Weidman. He's never going to be as good as Chris
Ain't nobody scared of weedman
They should be.

If they had a more solid ranking structure that might mean something. It really doesn't though

Anderson needs opponents for his new 10 fights contract

He should fight Bisping after his loss to Vitor.

Back