Philippine Volcano spews heavy ash; Metro Manila in crisis

I was in Tagaytay 5 years ago. I visited a really pretty area. Ate at a restaurant with a view down on a huge mountain lake. Hope the quakes and ash don’t cause too much damage.

was it this place?

Attachments

• B6DCC6E4-5A07-42DE-A156-F66208916424.jpeg
    B6DCC6E4-5A07-42DE-A156-F66208916424.jpeg
    932.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 52979E33-738D-4852-A437-A2EED7EA2EA4.jpeg
    52979E33-738D-4852-A437-A2EED7EA2EA4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Just talking to my friend about volcanoes last week and mentioned we haven't had a decent sized explosion in a while. My bad...sorry Manilla, I owe you one.

Last edited:
I hope it goes ok for them, and people get to safety. If the men stay behind and are killed, I will service the women and impregnate them in the men's absence. I'm a good man.

I suspect @Zer has spewed in the Phillipines.

Greta is concerned about the impact on our climate. All Phillippinos should be ashamed.

was it this place?

That looks like the same lake and similar view but I think it was a different restaurant. This restaurant was part of a hotel, I think. I think I have a picture somewhere on my PC but I’m on mobile at the moment.

Thid seems to be a worldwide thing. Volcanoes in Japan and Mexico ate showing activity as well.

Saw that volcano when I went to the Philippines, there was a McDonald’s with a good view.
Better than starbucks?

images

Fuck now I gotta do even MORE cleaning when I get back to the vacation house.

If you had to guess, when would you say that Doomsday is? I know that Doomsday won't occur in the year 2020.

I'm no expert. I just know human civilization isn't looking past Earth far enough to conquer what the Universe has in store

I'm no expert. I just know human civilization isn't looking past Earth far enough to conquer what the Universe has in store

Unless I'm mistaken, there are already plans to leave Planet Earth and start colonies in other places (such as Planet Mars). Elon Musk and SpaceX are trying to start colonies before the year 2040.

Unless I'm mistaken, there are already plans to leave Planet Earth and start colonies in other places (such as Planet Mars). Elon Musk and SpaceX are trying to start colonies before the year 2040.

Elon Musk is way smarter than 97% of the rest of us. His plans have nothing to do with our plans, but good for him, I'm glad someone is thinking forward

Back