Philippine Police Chief Killed By Cock

No MSG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a way to go out...

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...-chief-killed-rooster-cockfight-raid-73874631

Philippine police chief killed by rooster in cockfight raid
The police chief of a Philippine town has been killed during a raid on an illegal cockfight when the razor-sharp metal blade on one of the roosters sliced an artery in his leg.

MANILA, Philippines -- The police chief of a Philippine town was killed during a raid on an illegal cockfight when he bled to death after the razor-sharp metal blade on one of the roosters sliced an artery in his leg, officials said Wednesday.

The freak accident that killed San Jose Police Chief Lt. Christian Bolok happened Monday in Madugang village in Northern Samar province. Police in the central province have been cracking down on illegal cockfights, as the gatherings have been blamed for helping spread the coronavirus.

Bolok, who was in his mid-30s, was trying to grab a rooster when one of its gaffs — small steel blades attached to a rooster's legs — cut a gaping wound on his left leg and hit his femoral artery, provincial Governor Edwin Ongchuan said.

“He was trying to confiscate the roosters but the problem was the rooster’s blade may have been laced with poison,” Ongchuan told The Associated Press by telephone.

He added that Bolok or his companions tried to slow the blood loss by tying a cloth tightly around his leg as a tourniquet but may have applied it in the wrong spot.

Police arrested three farmers, who had neem taking part in the illegal game, and were searching for three others. Seven roosters, a pair of gaffs and 550 pesos ($10) in cash were seized by police, a police report said.

Ongchuan and his local government praised Bolok’s dedication and determination to enforce safeguards to fight coronavirus infections in Northern Samar. Ongchuan provided financial help to Bolok’s family, officials said.

“We grieve with our provincial police in the loss of such a committed and selfless officer whose enforcement of our community quarantine regulations has cost him his life,” Ongchuan said in a statement.

Cockfighting is a popular pastime and gambling sport in many rural areas in the Philippines. Some are licensed and legal, but many others are illegal. All such events, however, are currently prohibited as part of efforts to fight the coronavirus.

The Philippines has recorded more than 375,000 infections since the pandemic began, the second-highest in Southeast Asia, and at least 7,114 deaths.

Those blades on those roosters are no joke. A friend of mine said he know someone who grabbed his rooster after it had won, the rooster struggled and the blade sliced a part of his hand. Now he's unable to move his hand anymore.

STAY AWAY FROM COCKS GUYS

what a way to go.

try to do some good and get killed by a cock.

c79b0c.gif

mostly blades attached to the roosters feet, sometimes they give them huge swords and maces and shields and small daggers.

At least they don't strap a gun to the side of that cock.

I work with a guy who married some chick from the Phillipines (mail order deal I think). His stories are hilarious.
I used to work with a guy that married a Filipino girl and he had some stories for sure.

When he was dating her, he used go there and visit. When he was on one of his trip the girls family dog died and he buried it in the backyard for them. Later that night they went out for dinner and when they came back the neighbors had dug the dead dog up, cooked and ate it.

Last edited:
This happens way more often then you would think usually not fatal tho.

Those roosters aren’t USADA friendly neither.
Ive seen some scary ones.
images

That is some Tragic shit though for him and his family though.
I don't think they make good eating, with all those steroids and firm flesh. Maybe braised in soy for 2 hrs or cooked in bicol express style.

I used to work with a guy that marred a Filipino girl and he had some stories for sure.

When he was dating her, he used go there and visit. When he was on one of his trip the girls family dog died and he buried it in the backyard for them. Later that night they went out for dinner and when they came back the neighbors had dug the dead dog up, cooked and ate it.
This guy sends a monthly package to her family. One month he sent an exceptionally large one but they never received it...... Why you may ask?

Well it turns out her brother killed the neighbors goat. The neighbor, who is of course a witch, put a curse on their house so they had to leave for a month while the curse wore off and the package got stolen from their doorstep.

Back