News Philipe Lins vs. Andrei Arlovski at UFC OKC

Good to see Lins finally get a chance in the UFC, I figured he'd come straight over after last season but I bet he had to wait out some kind of contractual waiting period with PFL.

eh I know Lins looked great in the pfl but his wins are over copeland , roseholt, and nicholson - aa would of walked through those guys too

nemkov ko’d him in bellator not too long ago

patient arlovski can take this one by decision the similar to the sakai(he won this fight ) and rothwell fights

WAR ARLOVSKI
Lins is a can he got beat out of bellator, even advanced age pitbull should be ok.

Tbf one of his losses was an injury and one of them was to Vadim Nemkov who's easily UFC quality. Plus he was a LHW then and he looks much more comfortable as a heavyweight having picked up respectable (if not great) wins against guys like Rosholt and Copeland.

Tbf one of his losses was an injury and one of them was to Vadim Nemkov who's easily UFC quality. Plus he was a LHW then and he looks much more comfortable as a heavyweight having picked up respectable (if not great) wins against guys like Rosholt and Copeland.

rosholt moves like hes 70 at this point and copeland is a sub par hw at best

not impressed

Unexpected signing. He probably wins a drab decision, Arlovski fights are pretty dull nowadays.

rosholt moves like hes 70 at this point and copeland is a sub par hw at best

not impressed

Oh, I'm not saying it's a great win or anything, but in the wasteland of the worldwide heavyweight scene it's a decent win. It's one of the better scalps you can get outside the UFC, which is more of a comment on the sad state of HW than anything else.

I think there's HW's on the roster that he's better than, I don't see him as a future contender or anything, but not everyone on the roster needs to be a contender.

Oh, I'm not saying it's a great win or anything, but in the wasteland of the worldwide heavyweight scene it's a decent win. It's one of the better scalps you can get outside the UFC, which is more of a comment on the sad state of HW than anything else.

I think there's HW's on the roster that he's better than, I don't see him as a future contender or anything, but not everyone on the roster needs to be a contender.
Don't get me wrong, I think Arlovski is most likely gonna get KO'd but the field of HWs that Philipe Lins beat back in 2018 PFL was awful.

Not to sound like a classic "Zuffa Zombie" but I think even Tai Shoeyvasa would obliterate PFL dudes like Spartan Nicholson, Jack May, and Francimar Barroso.

Don't get me wrong, I think Arlovski is most likely gonna get KO'd but the field of HWs that Philipe Lins beat back in 2018 PFL was awful.

Not to sound like a classic "Zuffa Zombie" but I think even Tai Shoeyvasa would obliterate PFL dudes like Spartan Nicholson, Jack May, and Francimar Barroso.

Absolutely.

I could actually see him losing to Rosholt though.

Winnable fight for either. I'm not too certain of Lins just yet, that loss to Kleber Silva is pretty damn bad.

Reminder to UFC shills: Philipe Lins is a Bellator reject. 3-3 in the promotion as LHW and left after 2 consecutive KO loses.

Back