@Silver
Reaction score
Before:

FaroffThoroughDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif
UnripeRapidAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

After:

LikelySpanishAnkole-size_restricted.gif
RegularHauntingArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

What happened to Price? He looked so sloppy in there tonight, just not the same...he used to be a huge prospect and looked like a top 5 contender at one point.

when not having to shave off the extra weight comes through with the cardio explosion late in the fight

What happened to Price? He looked so sloppy in there tonight, just not the same...he used to be a huge prospect and looked like a top 5 contender at one point.
He looked pretty bad against Michel Perreira too. He compensates for his lack of technique by throwing crazy volume but punches himself out in 2 rounds. But I agree he has looked better at times.

Thoroughly enjoyed that fight.

Nico fights ugly as fuck but the man goes for it. I'm curious what the judges cards said but he fought the 3rd like he needed a finish, got close, went for the kill and wound up on the wrong side of "kill or be killed"

Nico fights ugly as fuck but the man goes for it. I'm curious what the judges cards said but he fought the 3rd like he needed a finish, got close, went for the kill and wound up on the wrong side of "kill or be killed"
He's gotta be down 2 rounds. He got rocked in r1 and backpacked in r2.

they said he had work done on both knees. cant be great for someones mobility and speed.

Yeah so many good and great fighters have been diminished due to knee issues, that would definitely do it.
lots of accumulated damage too, been in some wars. Wouldn't doubt if the chin has weakened which does not bode well with his fighting style. Might start a skid for him

Price has always been a sloppy brawler, what are you talking about? Top 5 contender lol

Lots and lots of Drain Bamage is what happened.

Price stinks but we love him

Rowe came across as super douchey with his super whack in fight dance taunts - seriously hope this guy gets KOd brutally in the future

Niko has like 6 kids. He gonna have to get it together so he can pay some bills.

He just had a 12 month layoff, most of it was recovering from major knee surgery. Im sure there is some ring rust to factor in there.

I thought he was going to finish him. Had he, then it would have been a typical Niko Price war victory. instead we saw a typical Niko Price war defeat. Bottom line is he goes out to put on a show, and he gets the job done.

I wish price was good, has a lot of heart. Prime Cerrone would have wrecked him.

He's a fan friendly fighter for sure
But it's also his down fall

At least make it look like you train and practice patience, niko

I've got an irrational dislike for Rowe. Can't wait to see him get wrecked. Good win though.

Back