Phil Davis ''Still wants to fight Anderson silva''

Somebody call Phil

Tell him he's never getting this fight

cause "omg why hes calling anderson my god bla bla bla"

yeah why hes calling the biggest draw in mma

So he can lay on him, use his size and youth to bore the PPV audience who pays good money to see Anderson Silva fight.

Nobody wants to watch this shit. Phil brings nothing to the table for Silva. He would wrestle fuck him but get sub'd like Chael. I thought Machida and Glover were gonna KO Davis, but in reality, Brazillians can't KO Davis, so Silva would win via sub or boring decision.....or Phil via BS split decision

And none of that has anything to do with my post or the post I were reply to

Nice try Phil but you're not worth the PPV. You don't draw as much attention while there are many other fighters that will, especially to make it an exciting fight against AS.

Of course he wants to fight Anderson cause he's bigger than him and a difficult match up for him. It might help people forget that Phil has no KO power and seriously lacks explosive strength.

Phil asks 'Why wouldnt he?"

Why would he more like. Phil does nothing for him, has fuck all fans and wouldnt be missed if he were cut

He cant talk, he cant fight, dude was literally afraid of engaging with Ryan whats he gonna do with Anderson keep going for TD's the entire fight?

Lol.

Everyone wanted to fight him long before that. Especially LHW wrestlers who would completely dominate him at any point in his career.

Then why didn't they? Where were all of these LHWs that were calling Silva out during his reign?

And why is it that Silva is obligated to fight outside of his weight class? GSP, Jones, Aldo, and pretty much every other modern champ has never set foot outside their division.

Why would fans want to watch this? See you keep spamming TDs for 25mins just because you want a big name under your record?

Yeah, Phil's style does NOT lend any excitement to the idea of him fighting Silva. I'd rather see Silva fight just about anybody than Phil Davis. And I like his personality but his fighting is more and more boring each time out. I wonder if it's injuries or what. Why, in a camp with Dominic Cruz, is his striking not getting better than it is?

There is NO WAY Anderson would accept this fight and NO WAY the UFC would allow this fight. I'm not saying the UFC protects Anderson at all, I'm just saying this fight is pointless and boring. Anderson has a limited number of fights left and nobody wants to see him get Lay n Prayed for 5 rounds by a dude who outweighs him by 20 puonds.

It's about that time Rogan has a sit down talk with Phil......

I'm sure he'd love to fight any big name striker in a lower weight class who he can takedown and smother. He's gonna call out Lawler and Pettis at this rate.

phil wants to fight everyone..

Back