Phil Davis Says That Vinny Magalh

People always nut hug vinny, just because he posts on here.

Davis by boring ass decision I dont know why either of them wants this fight...it will turn into a crappy kick boxing match that makes both of them look like chumps.

Also Vinny currently weighs 245lbs? I know its the holidays and all, but learn some self control on the eating bro.

yeah, i'm sure it has nothing to do with this:

vinnykick100.gif

3:55

A GIF of Vinny getting KOed standing has absolutely zero relevance towards what's being discussed in this thread.

Might as well post this too:

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

I just said that cause people act like Davis is going to get subbed easily in the first round cause Vinny is great at JJ, anything can happen when you can get punched in the face, this isn't a JJ match but a MMA fight.

And he hasn't faced any good competition since.

I was just saying that it was along time ago and his striking has improved, he was basically a grappler only when he fought Bader. Zayats and Nemkov are ok.

Davis has better BJJ than Belcher lol

Of course in the ADCC Vinny would have a HUGE advantage, and probably sub him, but this isn't ADCC or straight grappling. This is a MMA fight where he can punch Vinny in the face. Why couldn't Vinny sub Eliot Marshall in their fight?

Dude! How can you say that?

It is very easy to look good against uber raw guys like Prado and Gustavsson many fights ago.

Belcher outrgrappled an ADCC silver medal in Palhares. That is miles ahead of anything Davis has done BJJ wise.
Also, before you bring up Kendall Grove that was close to 6 years ago and pretty much irrelevant for this discussion.

this is either going to be a really awful kick boxing match, or a awsume grappling match... vinny via armbar 2nd round

fighter use the word "duck" way too much. it's like "elite" in the NFL.

Back