Phil Davis says he scared Machida down to 185

I always get the impression Phil's a really nice dude who knows that his fighting style isn't exactly marketable, and he knows that talking shit gets your paid and often is a way to excite the fanbase about your fights despite a less exciting style

They should rematch, Machida would beat his ass across the octagon. Would be similar to the Rumble fight.

They should rematch, Machida would beat his ass across the octagon. Would be similar to the Rumble fight.

Machida just fought for the title, may do so again, and you want him to rematch davis just to quell those jimmies?

Full retard. Move on.

My boring "hero" is machida, actually.

Old man, go get some sunshine and think about how davis sent one of the all time greats back to 185 where he should have been in the first place.

You should be thanking Phil. Must be early onset dementia

Phil truly is top of your wank bank, little man.

Phil's a cool guy. Hope he tackles Bader, and then perhaps one more win before his title shot.

I have a feeling machida will avenge both controversial losses to Davis and rampage when he returns to lhw. Machida has at least 5 years left on him. He never gets hit and has not lost a step

Poor Phil Davis lol

He's such a good athlete and fighter but lacks any charisma or excitement in his fights, for anybody to give a shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if in lieu of them already having fought, Machida had no clue who Davis was.

Lol 3 spam takedowns won him a fight which he was being smacked around by Machida at will... dudes a troll whom nobody wants to see fight.

Win or lose, this guy's never made his opponents look like theyve been in a fight.

He is crazy if he thinks he beat machida,let alone scared him to 185
He did won last 0,40 sec of rounds 1&2,but lost 4,60 min of both rounds. Rd 3 was all machida

Judges robbed Lyoto in that fight.

That fight is a perfect example of what's wrong with the scoring criteria in MMA. You can be losing the stand-up the entire time but get a TD for a few seconds and that wins the whole round. It's complete bullshit. Lyoto won that fight.

Phil is.. just awful.

Machida just fought for the title, may do so again, and you want him to rematch davis just to quell those jimmies?

Full retard. Move on.

pls don't make me cry

I don't want him to rematch, I said they should if that's what Davis really thinks, maybe after a finish, but after getting gifted a split decision win? He scared Machida down a weight class...

He would dominate Machida and probably finish him if they fought again. Machida was saved by the bell in both 1st and 2nd second rounds

Phil aint scaring nobody, unless some fighter has an aversion to guys that wear pink.

lol.. phil is a joke. boring , useless fighter and machida won that fight, he got gifted

Phil is funny dude. It was goat who made machida leave.

images

bilde.jpg

jones.jpg

Back