Phil Davis says he scared Machida down to 185

And a lot of people think davis won that fight. Robbery is a word thrown around too loosely these days

A lot of people being who? I haven't seen anyone besides the judges and Davis himself. Literally every score I saw for the fight had Machida winning.

This guy has the worst stand up ever. His punches are weird and awkward.

Ok lets get some davis vs machida gifs happening in here

Doesn't make them right. He knows that and he's too cowardly to admit it.

Why should he? He's not a judge and didn't make the decision. Plus he was clearly joking. You can't go back in time and save machida so no reason to get all jimmied up lol

War davis

The difference between machida and his nuthuggers is that he moved on with his life

Why should he? He's not a judge and didn't make the decision. Plus he was clearly joking. You can't go back in time and save machida so no reason to get all jimmied up lol

War davis

He doesn't have to but I can still judge his character as weak and cowardly by his actions.

Uhh

Brendan-Schaub.jpg

lol this.

dude is a grade A clown

I like phil but he lost that fight

convincingly

he is trying to take a book out of chael's chapter

Think you are the one hugging on Phil's ball sack. I personally want him relegated to the under card so I don't have to see him pretend to fight again. Unless its against AJ; that was funny.

What about Gus and Glover?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Phil thinks he won the machida fight? Just like the judges?

It's called critical thinking skills. You'd think after 32 years of life you'd figure that one out.

I love machida but this shit is FUNNY.

What about Gus and Glover?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Phil thinks he won the machida fight? Just like the judges?

It's called critical thinking skills. You'd think after 32 years of life you'd figure that one out.

I love machida but this shit is FUNNY.

Didn't see the Gus fight. I saw the Glover fight and to be fair he completely outclassed him, it was still boring and dull to watch but I wont blame Phil for that.

Its called denial boy, nothing to do with critical thinking skills!.

The Rashad fight was good to watch too.

PS this isn't about Machida, people just hate your boring hero.

Starts around 2:50

The only thing he scared was eyes away from the screen and mma fans about the judging system.

If Jon Jones choking Machida out didn't scare him, Davis certainly didn't.

Didn't see the Gus fight. I saw the Glover fight and to be fair he completely outclassed him, it was still boring and dull to watch but I wont blame Phil for that.

Its called denial boy, nothing to do with critical thinking skills!.

The Rashad fight was good to watch too.

PS this isn't about Machida, people just hate your boring hero.

My boring "hero" is machida, actually.

Old man, go get some sunshine and think about how davis sent one of the all time greats back to 185 where he should have been in the first place.

You should be thanking Phil. Must be early onset dementia

Back