Phil Davis riding his Harley at 140 mph in the rain

Sorry TS, but Phil can't hear you over the rumble of his freedom.

Valentino Rossi,, Marc Marquez, WATCH OUT! As soon as PD ditches that Harley and picks up a REAL bike, you should be scared!

Imagine if it had been Bones or Schaub making that claim...

This is Lyoto on the same bike.....Cant even tell its Machida cuz he's so elusive

Ohc6B4f.png

lol at 140. Prob below 90. Which still is crazy if it was raining.

Got that backwards, bub :icon_lol:

map_of_countries_that_dont_use_metric_system.jpg

I think what you posted is the METRIC system. Like the terms of weight and size,temperature, but not speed. In the UK they use MPH as well.

I think what you posted is the METRIC system. Like the terms of weight and size,temperature, but not speed. In the UK they use MPH as well.

womp-womp on me, huh? Gdamn Google!!! haha. Oh well. Btw, didn't know UK used MPH. Interdasting.

No Harley will go 140mph unless it's off a cliff.

Also anyone remember that video of Cain showing off his motorcycle? He pulls out of the parking lot and rips it into oncoming traffic for a second, then rolls through a red light taking a right. Solid riding right there.

Just for reference, back in 1994 to around 1998, I had a 1993 CBR 600.

My bike had a jet kit, air filter and a Vance and Hines exhaust(the exhaust wasn't even street legal). That bike would do 148 tops. It would get there with the quickness, but 148 was tops in top gear redlined.

I'm pretty sure that it was faster than any Harley made up until that time.

I highly doubt a bike like Phil is sitting on there is going to go anywhere near that speed. Delusional.

lol, no worries. Yeah, the English use MPH, never watch Top Gear?

Don't own a TV :) Also not a car guy or a gear-head. I cover MMA in Vegas and have a degree in literature, lol.

That Sportster would be hard pressed to do 110. Especially with a big guy on it.

I don't think it's possible that he's serious guys.

When I was in high school, Phil was wrestling at Penn State an I live close to there so I would work out where he and The Penn State staff and wresters were running summer work outs for high school kids and went to a few Camps he was teaching at and the whole time all he was doing was messing with people and having fun with jokes and stuff so Im pretty sure this was only to get a reaction and to be funny because that's his personality. I guess it worked lol.

Back