Phil Davis reaction the the outcome of Bones vs Mauler

Haha. Phil Davis is very entertaining.

(EDIT: save his fights)

That might be the first time I've ever seen him angry.

Michael McDonald infront of him too. Not surprising because Phil and Gus have trained together.

Michael McDonald reaction was funny.

Figures that Phil would be upset, Gus is a good friend and training partner and the fight was close.

I guess the next time a fan mistakes him for Jon Jones he'll flip out instead of playing along.

Lol he punished his scarf by throwing it down in anger.

I'm pretty sure like 80% of pro fighters thought Gus won

He never done enough IMO to win a title. I wanted him to win but he took too many shots towards the end rounds, plus the first 3 were too close, which means Jones should have won.

Haha :D Great vid. Btw, TJ Grant is in the vid, too.

He never done enough IMO to win a title. I wanted him to win but he took too many shots towards the end rounds, plus the first 3 were too close, which means Jones should have won.

I have rewatched the fight 10 times. I still don't understand how Jones won that. Gus won the first 3 rounds in the stand up and he took him down 2 times. 4 round i gave to Jones because of the elbow and 5 round to Jones.

I hope Gus gets a rematch.

JoJo lost fans for being arrogant. Lost many more for a gift win.

Love this video. Beats the tweets. Up there with JoJo's reaction to AS getting KTFO.

:D

I have rewatched the fight 10 times. I still don't understand how Jones won that. Gus won the first 3 rounds in the stand up and he took him down 2 times. 4 round i gave to Jones because of the elbow and 5 round to Jones.

I hope Gus gets a rematch.

Pretty simple, alot of people thought round 2 was a toss up. If after watching it 11 times you can't understand it being viewed as a close round then you probably should just let it go at that point.

Personally when I rewatch this it'll be to soak in a great fight rather than analyze it on points. Gus has a good chance to get a rematch with how good the fight was, how close it was, and the other contenders coming off mixed performances. A good buyrate wouldn't hurt.

Back