Phil Davis: Jon Jones would lose "badly" to Cain Velasquez (and other heavyweights)

35k9atk.gif~c200

Where did you come from, Youtube? Good god.

What did i say that makes you think that?

If there is any man in the world you don't give Jones a chance against, your hate for him has blinded you.

I never said I hate anybody. And define any man. He cleared the bloody division, and he stated he wants Cain, so move up.

Cain is more powerful than DC - He has a better gas tank - He is also slower.

Yes, and Cain got all the time in the world to get to him - in a cage.

I think Cain beats Jones, but I wouldn't be overly confident in other HWs getting the job done.

People should be talking about Weidman vs Jones. Jones isnt fighting at heavyweight ever. It'll never happen because there are people in his weight class and at middleweight that would smash him if they closed the distance past his knee kicks and landed real punches. DC wasnt trying to break Jones. He was trying to sneak though. He didnt want to tire out and his game plan was wack. Jones is going to get knocked out by someone his own age and size that wants it bad enough. At heavyweight he would get put away! Stephan Struve by knockout!

He just beat someone who was an undefeated top HW.

I can't stand the guy but c'mon. He'd give Cain more problems than most of the HW division would.

He just beat someone who was an undefeated top HW.

I can't stand the guy but c'mon. He'd give Cain more problems than most of the HW division would.

DC looked like crap. The way he fought it was more to prove a point and not to finish. He wasnt violent enough like usual. He didnt want the belt and to be on top and it showed! Thats the real reason he was crying. It was self disappointment. Alright! Jones vs Mitrione. Im sure Matt will accept in a second! You guys want to see Jones smeared across the mat i guess.

Cain/JDS/Werdum/Miocic/Travis Browne/Overeem would butcher the LHW/MW division.

His comments would feel like Semmy Schilt if he bragged about beating Tyrone Spong, or Kaoklai, but Schilt wasn't a dick.

What happened? In the week after his last fight, many Sherdoggers claiming Jones would destroy Cain, Werdum & the HW division(despite not destroying his last 3, much smaller opponents). Now, he's human again & they beat him.

He wouldn't even fight Chael(MW without even a week of time to train), with a full camp because he was too "dangerous". But Cain...."in a heartbeat"...HWs say "ok, buddy".

He won't do it..it's beneath "his greatness" to not dehydrate his body over & over & over...for less money.

His male fanbase need to bend & prove their love by claiming others butthurt, rustling their jimmy & post gifs w/ Jones doing pelvic thrusts. I'm not saying that many, many Jon Jones fans seem to have... homosexual tendencies.

Last edited:
Davis really needs to focus on his own career.
He got his ass handed to him by Rumble and really has no place talking about the king.

That said, Jones just beat Cains number one homie, his ace and training partner who people claimed was going to throw Jones out of the ring. A top ranked HW.

It never seems to play out the way people wish it would against the GOAT

Lets be real.. Cain would hunt Jones! He wouldn't fight him.. He would hunt him and make him wish he never stepped in the Octagon with him. Cain doesn't play any games! Cain is realer than an active War!

People should be talking about Weidman vs Jones. Jones isnt fighting at heavyweight ever. It'll never happen because there are people in his weight class and at middleweight that would smash him if they closed the distance past his knee kicks and landed real punches. DC wasnt trying to break Jones. He was trying to sneak though. He didnt want to tire out and his game plan was wack. Jones is going to get knocked out by someone his own age and size that wants it bad enough. At heavyweight he would get put away! Stephan Struve by knockout!

I don't understand why you comment in Jon Jones threads. He just seems to raise your blood pressure; you must either be on the verge of a heart attack or have a raging erection.

Cain/JDS/Werdum/Miocic/Travis Browne/Overeem would butcher the LHW/MW division.

His comments would feel like Semmy Schilt if he bragged about beating Tyrone Spong, or Kaoklai, but Schilt wasn't a dick.

What happened? In the week after his last fight, many Sherdoggers claiming Jones would destroy Cain, Werdum & the HW division(despite not finishing his last 3, much smaller opponents). Now, he's human again & they beat him.

He wouldn't even fight Chael(MW without even a week of time to train), with a full camp because he was too "dangerous". But Cain...."in a heartbeat"...HWs say "ok, buddy".

He won't do it..it's beneath "his greatness" to not dehydrate his body over & over & over...for less money.

Yeah a lot of confused in this post, a lot.
Newflash, all LHW cut weight, so do MW, infact MW's like Weidman, Chael and Vitor weigh as much as Jones.

Now by 'smaller' opponents, you mean shorter, easy to get confused if your not familiar with the concept of weight classes. Check it out, fighters are categorized by their weight, not height, so if a fighter is taller or shorter than his opponent's he's still the same size.

People who just started watching the sport don't realise, Chael went toe to toe with whom many consider the greatest in the sport, a fighter called Anderson Silva. He then moved back to LHW and tooled Shogun faster than Jones. So Chael was a levity threat to any fighter.

If your just starting to watch the sport, you can find out about its recent history and info on weight classes online.

A bunch of Jones nuthuggers are in here trashing phil davis even though Jones was the one talking trash about Phil Davis first. Jones pretty much tattled on him for helping him get into a bar when he was 20. He tried to use it as leverage against davis too. That's a snake. Jones has been ducking Phil Davis and a bunch of other top fighters. He wants them all to fight each other even though Jones snuck through without fighting one top contender at the time. Jones is the most overrated of all time and DC was overrated also!! His performance against Jones is overrated. He wasnt looking for a KO like he shouldve been. People saying DC is top 3 heavyweight is funny also. There's guys ranked lower that could demolish him and demolish Jones. Matt Mitrione, Overeem, Travis Brown and on and on and on.... Jones does well against smaller and older people. He tied Gustafsson at best and barely wanted to fight for almost a couple years!!!

This is basically the butthurt fan manifesto

Yes, but first they have to investigate his low T ratio and then we can discuss this thread!

wtf did I just read

This is basically the butthurt fan manifesto

lmao!
It basically is.
It's just overflowing with pure, irrational hatred.

I bet dude was pounding on his table while typing it.

It won't happen. At least not anytime soon.

Jones already clarified that he's staying at LHW and that his comment about Cain was just to get reactions out of people.

Phil is talking himself into a ass whooping, and it wont be in the cage.

Back