Phil Davis disappointed UFC never told him he could do cocaine and get away with it

its the commision's fault that it cant put a bigger weed metabolites limit (or w/e the name is)

very true, I don't understand why they don't just use one of those sweat tests and when the guy isn't high while getting checked out before he enters the cage just leave them alone and save your money on unnecessary drug tests.

He should try fighting while being on coke, i mean it is not like he can fight even more boringly than he does now.

Haha, really funny guy. If only he was a comedian instead...

He isn't on Jones level so he would get cut lets be honest. Oh forgot to inform, Jones dickrider checking in. Phil Davis is so expendable it isn't even funny. He could be let go from the UFC tomorrow and not a popcorn fart of commotion would be made about it. Get on Jones GOAT tier level and you are basically untouchable.

Jones' hater checking in.

This.

When you're the GOAT fighter and the greatest talent the sport has ever seen, you can go ahead and do coke during training camp. Until then, maybe try minding your own business and actually finish a fight, or at least attempt to.

so, they can do coke everytime they want, only not on fight day?

That's what I was thinking. Jones made it clear it's okay to do drugs doing out of competition. Now this will be use everytime someone is caught with cocaine in their system before in competition testing. LOL.

He isn't on Jones level so he would get cut lets be honest. Oh forgot to inform, Jones dickrider checking in. Phil Davis is so expendable it isn't even funny. He could be let go from the UFC tomorrow and not a popcorn fart of commotion would be made about it. Get on Jones GOAT tier level and you are basically untouchable.

What, realism?? In a bitchfest??

I don't get why mma guys are concerned with this. Who cares if any of them do coke? Unless you're a fighter who's been reprimanded for drugs, why do you care? All the time you did some illicit narcotic and didn't get caught still count too..... don't tell me mf's aren't smoking weed at least at SOME time "out of competition"....

That's what I was thinking. Jones made it clear it's okay to do drugs doing out of competition. Now this will be use everytime someone is caught with cocaine in their system before in competition testing. LOL.

Good! Isn't equality what we're aiming for?

The whole 205 weight class is hoping that Bones gets stripped of the title. Doesn't matter, you have to earn it in the cage and you really can't lose what you have won in the cage. Bones is the champ, with or without the UFC recognition.

You are right. The NFL does a great job suspending stars for recreational drug use while doing the bare minimum in terms of PEDs. They are something to emulate. Because they are very concerned with the well being of their athletes.

#GTFO

tumblr_mhk81kL4rb1qzsz2ao1_500.jpg

Haloti Ngata's an A Level athlete tho.

Shouldn't be compared to the UFC's C levels.

Lol Phillip has a great point. Dana will cut him first chance he gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back