Phil Davis disappointed UFC never told him he could do cocaine and get away with it

The weed smokers in the UFC should raise similar questions. While high, of course.

Wow. With a point as vapid and quite frankly stupid and unjust as that, I have no idea how it could go over anyones head.

What goes totally over my head is why someone who is clearly not a complete idiot would make an uneducated and stupid comment like that. He sounds like just another Jones hater, obviously he doesn't steep that low but you know what I mean.

I bet at least half the people crying about Jones coke test will rush to Nick's defense if he pops for weed again...so ironical.

Steep? Ironical? Please tell me you're not from an English speaking country.

Although I can draw some similarities between the two; both are black, both are really disliked. So I can perhaps understand his confusion for the double standards but then on the other hand Jon Jones fights are all entertaining to watch where as Phil, you are just boring and a waste of 30 mins of fans time.

Perhaps try coke before your fight to liven you up a bit, Dana may be open to that.

PS go get a personality Phil.

He isn't on Jones level so he would get cut lets be honest. Oh forgot to inform, Jones dickrider checking in. Phil Davis is so expendable it isn't even funny. He could be let go from the UFC tomorrow and not a popcorn fart of commotion would be made about it. Get on Jones GOAT tier level and you are basically untouchable.

You're impossible to take seriously when you have nonsense like Hendricks was robbed twice in his last three fights in your sig. Learn to be objective. Lawler beat Hendricks fair and square, unless you give monster points for Johny keeping his head between Lawler's legs, NOT getting a TD, and doing absolutely nothing. Then yeah, your boy was robbed. As for the GSP fight? Not a fucking robbery. Each guy won two rounds. The first was extremely close, and while I had it for Hendricks, it wasn't a fucking robbery.

Moral of the story - learn to be objective and learn what the fuck ROBBERY means.

Wow. With a point as vapid and quite frankly stupid and unjust as that, I have no idea how it could go over anyones head.

What goes totally over my head is why someone who is clearly not a complete idiot would make an uneducated and stupid comment like that. He sounds like just another Jones hater, obviously he doesn't steep that low but you know what I mean.

I bet at least half the people crying about Jones coke test will rush to Nick's defense if he pops for weed again...so ironical.

347.gif

Qualifications for Accepted Cocaine Use

1. Participate in a title fight.
2. Finish a fight some time in the past 4 years.

the same qualifications as for any other drug like weed

don't be an idiot and fail the post fight test

there's really nothing more to it, no matter how much Phil Davis or the people who like to be politically correct when it suits them like to bitch about it.

Only in the UFC can you get busted for use of an illegal drug and not face consequences. That is, if your name is Jon Jones.

Despite cocaine being classified as an out of competition drug in this case, any other sports organization, such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, or NHL, would suspend a player who got caught using cocaine.

The UFC, however, decides to keep things under wraps and make their money, then let he public know, and then say how proud they are of Jon Jones for entering rehab - which turned out to last for one day.

It's no wonder a lot of people don't take this sport serious.

I don't care too much about recreational drug use, but the way the UFC has handled this whole thing has really been left to be desired.

Steep? Ironical? Please tell me you're not from an English speaking country.

In fact I am not. Yes we all know most of the world hasn't invented irony yet..

No idea what you are getting at, it is indeed ironical how all the people who like to be politically correct whenever it suits them, together with the basement dwelling potheads that seem to make up 90% of the users on this site here, cry bloody murder over this test while rushing quickly to the defense of any pothead failing an actual drug test and try to distort the facts as if Jones is getting preferential treatment.
Which is just not true, aside from delaying the - irrelevant - test results until after the fight.

Phil, of course you can do cocaine but you need to be a cheater, cocky guy and be named Jon.

Phil, remember when you were talking shit about Jones previously and forgot all about the fact that Rumble was right in front of you?

Cocaine won't fix that.

Phil, of course you can do cocaine but you need to be a cheater, cocky guy and be named Jon.

So Jones is a cheater now?

Do you feel better about yourself putting down someone who is greater at something than you will ever be at anything?

Phil should have used cocaine when he fought Rumble, maybe dull the pain from the ass kicking he got.

Ive got a new found respect for Dana after all this tbh.

I mean, at least nobody can accuse him of having double standards, seeing as he's not willing to punish a fellow coke head.

Back