Phil Davis disappointed UFC never told him he could do cocaine and get away with it

very good question

when is cocaine okay and when is it not

the fighters deserve to know

Yes Phil, do some coke the night before your fight and see how it goes.

I understand the indignant and uneducated public acting retarded and hypocritical like that, but I expect better from the fighters.

The more he talks shit about Jones the more Bader's chances to win increases

very good question

when is cocaine okay and when is it not

the fighters deserve to know

it's the exact same as with any other drug, from LSD to weed to cocaine, as long as you don't fail the post fight drug test you are fine and that's the right way to do it.

Yes Phil, do some coke the night before your fight and see how it goes.

I understand the public acting retarded and hypocritical like that, but I expect better from the fighters.

I think the point of his comments went completely over your head.

As badly as I want to like Phil, he spends entirely too much time wrapped up in Jon Jones' career. He's several fights away from a title shot, and already lost a fight while promoting his shot at the belt. It's time for Phil to focus on himself rather than trying to make the promotion look bad.

He's got a point. Cocaine use is now without punishment so why not do it if its allowed according to the ufc and the nsac?

cocaine use is not without punishment.

It is punished EXACTLY the same way weed is. Which funnily enough is something most people care so much about and want to have unbanned.
It's nobodys fault weed stays in the system longer than a lot of other drugs, leading to a lot of undisciplined potheads failing their post fight tests.

Qualifications for Accepted Cocaine Use

1. Participate in a title fight.
2. Finish a fight some time in the past 4 years.

So we can infer from these comments that the only thing keeping Phil Davis from using cocaine is that he thought it was banned by the NSAC?

I think the point of his comments went completely over your head.

Wow. With a point as vapid and quite frankly stupid and unjust as that, I have no idea how it could go over anyones head.

What goes totally over my head is why someone who is clearly not a complete idiot would make an uneducated and stupid comment like that. He sounds like just another Jones hater, obviously he doesn't steep that low but you know what I mean.

I bet at least half the people crying about Jones coke test will rush to Nick's defense if he pops for weed again...so ironical.

So we can infer from these comments that the only thing keeping Phil Davis from using cocaine is that he thought it was banned by the NSAC?

I would rather think that he is pointing out how silly the whole situation is by making these comments.

Back