Phil Davis: 1 Day enough for rehab

You mean decisioned him in a boring fight?

RUM.gif

Only thing dull about that fight was Davis' repeated telegraphed TDs and him not committing to any strike.

RUM.gif

Only thing dull about that fight was Davis' repeated telegraphed TDs and him not committing to any strike.

I don't see anything in that gif that's exciting or amazing. A couple glancing punches, a weak kick, and two glistening, sweaty, athletic and explosive guys wasting our time.

The more Phil talks, the more likely he is of being cut after his next loss. He is not exciting or charismatic enough to be this outspoken, in Dana's mind anyways.

In all our minds.

I don't see anything in that gif that's exciting or amazing. A couple glancing punches, a weak kick, and two glistening, sweaty, athletic and explosive guys wasting our time.

Stop being difficult. You sound like a child.

Phil Davis talked about Jones. Chuck mumbled something that was probably about Jones.

Davis sometimes looks like a world beater in some of his fights. But had a tough time with Rumble and Rashad.

Lol Phil is talking so much shit right now. All I can see is him looking scared for his life the entire fight against Rumble. Looked like he had never been in the octagon before, lol.

Phil should know that P4P best only needs one day of rehab to recover. The ones that stays 30-45 days are mere mortals lol

Funny to see the number of Jon Jones "fans/supporters" surged on sherdog due to the coke/failed test incident. Most of posters that support "its ok that JJ get busted for coke" are not really Jones fans, rather Zuffa fans, defending and supporting ufc's lack of action.
These same posters are the same group that bashed and trashed JJ when DW threw Jones under the bus due to the card cancellation (which wasn't even all Jones's fault)

Lol, Phil sure knows how to roast Jones (#AKASugarCookie)...

Probably still upset, that he got confused for Jones.

[YT]_PMUJ_eF6g0[/YT]

Back