Phil Brooks only loss.....

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mickey Gall isn't a world beater, but he definitely has proven he is here to stay in the UFC. In my opinion, Phil got a bad matchup. If they would have gave him some easier competition, he might have got somewhere in the UFC.
Thoughts?

Mickey Gall isn't a world beater, but he definitely has proven he is here to stay in the UFC. In my opinion, Phil got a bad matchup. If they would have gave him some easier competition, he might have got somewhere in the UFC.
Thoughts?
3/10

cm punk with that hair in his eyes is unfinishable. even a drugged out of his mind mike jackson couldnt stop him. would love to see punk v diaz , 5 rounds. would be total war. see who the real bmf is

Lol I had to google him to learn that Phil Brooks = CM Punk.

Next time, use his nickname FFS.

Gall is definitely a good fighter thats for sure.

Absolutely everyone should have known that Mickey Gall is going to destroy CM Punk.

I didn’t understand UFC back then... if you wanna milk this shitshow with a former WWE star, don’t throw him to the deep ocean. But maybe they really thought Gall is their worst guy in the roster.

Mickey Gall is trash and he is only in the UFC because they are giving him regional level fighters that should not be in the UFC anyways

Anytime he fought someone with some sort of skills he lost.. including a Joshua Fabia trained Diego Sanchez.

Gall is a can and a regional circuit level fighter.

from being the Bellator champ to a can...

wow, talking about downfall.

Absolutely everyone should have known that Mickey Gall is going to destroy CM Punk.

I didn’t understand UFC back then... if you wanna milk this shitshow with a former WWE star, don’t throw him to the deep ocean. But maybe they really thought Gall is their worst guy in the roster.

They didn’t want Punk getting kod standing so they gave him a jits guy who would show him mercy with a rnc

Back