Phil Baroni vs Goran Relic set for March 24 in Liverpool UK

Sad. Get a job.
Looks like he's got one already.

IMG_20180212_134253.png

<6>

So this is the step down below mma once you can't even get a fight in a shit Russian organization?

Surprised Bellator don't want him even for 1 fight to feed to an up & comer.

Only blood hungry idiots who don't care about fighters want to see this.

Wtf are you talking about?

It's a fight....isn't that what we all like to watch?
MMA is more violent than bareknuckle boxing for fucks sake, with elbows and knees allowed.

Get off your high horse

So this is the step down below mma once you can't even get a fight in a shit Russian organization?

Surprised Bellator don't want him even for 1 fight to feed to an up & comer.

Bellator tried him. He got KO'd by Karo fucking Parisyan.

Phil must need the money because getting battered all the time can't be good for him at this point.

It's been interesting seeing how many mma competitors participate in these bare-knuckle boxing events, especially since many of them are UFC veterans. This is one particular fight I'd definitely be keen to watch.

Who else has? I haven't caught any.

Not that you say em I do remember hearing bout those. Didn't see the fights but I got you.
I only watched the Joe Riggs one. Not a good fight. Like 30 seconds in he shot for a takedown and planted dude on his ass and got up like "sorry guys, I fucked up, sorry" It was a bummer to watch. I hope these guys are at least making some money.

Didn't think these guys were remotely in the same weight class

Sooo Baroni wins in the first 20 seconds, or he gasses and loses soon after.

Who else has? I haven't caught any.

Along with the fighters that flyingscissorsheelhook has mentioned, Melvin Guillard and Chris Lytle have had several fights under the BKB promotion, Shonie Carter had a fight last year, and Joey Beltran has recently signed with them. Although not a UFC veteran per say, two-time TUF contestant Julian Lane is currently a champion in that promotion. There have also been other notable mma fighters that have competed for BKB, such as Ryan Ford and Mike Richman.

I had no idea Chris Lytle was fighting for them. Dunno how to feel about that. There must be some decent money on the table to lure these guys into this promotion.

Reljic is only 33 and a couple years ago he beat a couple relevant guys in KSW. He should smash Baroni and it's still possible he can do things in his career, although a bit unlikely at this point. I still remember his debut in the UFC when he smashed Gouveia (Who I actually liked and thought was a little better than he really was). Thought Reljic could be a contender, didn't play out that way but like I said the guy is still young for the higher divisions.

Love Goran Reljic. He might be the original "Where is he?" guy.

I’ll get some super exclusive, high quality ringside footage

Back