Phil Baroni goes on a Facebook deleting spree - bashes everyone

I having a feeling life isn't going to end well for the poet Philip Baroni

I laughed.

Sad story, really... I remember that video of him showing the car he was sleeping in. He's made a shit load of money in his time. I'm a fan, but the dude is not known for his brains, or for being the nicest guy you could ever meet. I do know he's friends with the guys that make facial abuse so that kind of says a lot.

Lives in his car, but has somebody handling his social media for him. That dude can prioritize.

Baroni makes me laugh and I enjoy his fights but he is a total douche...I suspect that guy isn't the happiest of people.

Is this guy bipolar or something?

He's kind of right. There's way too many wannabe fighters online. Especially here on Sherdog. Everyone here thinks they're some kind of expert fighter when they only train in a hobbyist beginner class at their local MMA/BJJ academies.

He's kind of right. There's way too many wannabe fighters online. Especially here on Sherdog. Everyone here thinks they're some kind of expert fighter when they only train in a hobbyist beginner class at their local MMA/BJJ academies.

That's more than fans of most sports can say. What proportion of NFL fans actually play football? Doesn't stop them from questioning Belichick's play calls.

I can see if a bunch of people on Facebook are telling him his ground game sucks or that he needs to sit down on his punches more...but unless his facebook followers are chronically telling him how to fight or train, then he's just being a dick.

But it's a good lesson about "Facebook Friends" - Phil don't give a shit about you, and neither does Bono, Charlie Sheen or whoever the fuck.

Last edited:
Lol. Why did my post about Baroni's video get deleted?

I'm also wondering why my post with the screenshot of Baroni in the video was deleted. It certainly didn't violate any rules, the ESPN body issue pictures of Rousey, Tate and Jones show far more skin than that picture of Baroni did and all those pictures have been posted here ad nauseam in huge long running threads. There was also nothing in my post that could have been considered bashing or anything even close to it.

Take fucking care Big Phil. You gonna be around Vegas in June?

My claim to fame is that NYBA follows me on twitter lol.

What happened to you Phil Baroni, you used to be the best eva!

Back