PFL signs Satoshi Ishii

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Better signings seem to be coming. Sure it may not be TRT-Vitor, but if you take a look at the rest of the PFL Heavyweight division, you'll find this to be a pretty good signing.

I supposed he will be in the first round May 2019

Last edited:
That's a great signing for PFL. Ishii, for whatever reason, gets called a can time and again on this forum, but he isn't a can at all. He's been fighting legit fighters since his debut. He's already going to be a favorite in whichever division he plans on fighting.

That's a great signing for PFL. Ishii, for whatever reason, gets called a can time and again on this forum, but he isn't a can at all. He's been fighting legit fighters since his debut. He's already going to be a favorite in whichever division he plans on fighting.
He's not a can, but he had so much hype before his debut, and had been rumored to be signed with the UFC before his first fight. Of course, he ends up getting beat by old man yoshida, completely destroying all his hype.

What’s he weighing these days? Is 205 possible?

Last fight I watched was the Bellator fight with Rampage and he looked terrible

He walked out to the Chrono Cross intro song too, so random
20171023080504-108070087-A.jpg-mediaConversion-640-x-480-mediaConversion-400-x-300-0

Japan still hates him for depriving them of another Olympic gold.

I think.

He needs to just shave that head again

He's only 32. Seems to me like he should be way older. Feels like he was in the MMA game 12 years ago.

He beats both of this year finalists true

You see, this is why I want to become a fan of PFL.
Just for beating guys like Copeland, someone can get more money than an average UFC champion gets if he defends less than thrice a year...

Is Satoshi Ishii still afraid to throw punches? Because his fights in Bellator seemed like he really didn't want to throw punches at all. Like he was afraid to hurt his opponent.

I want to like Ishii, but he just seems to get in the cage and do absolutely nothing.

You see, this is why I want to become a fan of PFL.
Just for beating guys like Copeland, someone can get more money than an average UFC champion gets if he defends less than thrice a year...

On paper sounds ok but giving away a million bucks to the winner of Copeland and a natural Bellator middleweight/lightheavy is not smart at all

Back