PFL is negotiating with ESPN+

Well yea. Either they launder money or their investors don't mind eating a shit sandwich. Seems to be the latter.
Try to change your narrative all you want, point is, your original statement about the PFL not paying up made zero sense especially when there are detailed articles you can easily look up about their owners and the money they have put into the PFL for 2018. And with FOX Sports losing the UFC, FOX Sports will be looking for programming. What better way than to pick up the PFL television contract for 2019.

Try to change your narrative all you want, point is, your original statement about the PFL not paying up made zero sense especially when there are detailed articles you can easily look up about their owners and the money they have put into the PFL for 2018. And with FOX Sports losing the UFC, FOX Sports will be looking for programming. What better way than to pick up the PFL television contract for 2019.

A lot of rich people have been involved in MMA over the years and fighters have been screwed in the end.

Now I don't think PFL is doing this as they seem to want to try too keep this thing going and appear to be trying to cash in on some streaming media deal. Shit, if Bellator is worth 33 million a year I guess PFL is worth maybe 5 to 10 million a year.

FOX I think is more concentrating on the bigger fish to fry department and not too concern about PFL's .01 ratings they pull.

I'd like that. Would make ESPN+ subscription more valuable, though I get NBCSN already anyway.

I feel like they could pick up PFL for not that much money.

When is their NBCSN deal up? It was possible for Bellator to go to DAZN since Viacom also owns Paramount, but I doubt PFL could keep their TV deal and be on ESPN+.

There's a high demand for more content. I'm interested in hearing feedback from early adaptors. Look forward to when it's a bit more consolidated onto one or two platforms.

A lot of rich people have been involved in MMA over the years and fighters have been screwed in the end.

Now I don't think PFL is doing this as they seem to want to try too keep this thing going and appear to be trying to cash in on some streaming media deal. Shit, if Bellator is worth 33 million a year I guess PFL is worth maybe 5 to 10 million a year.

FOX I think is more concentrating on the bigger fish to fry department and not too concern about PFL's .01 ratings they pull.
Fox was purchased by Disney, but left FS1 and FS2 out of the deal, which means FS1 and FS2 will be looking for sports programming and landing the Professional Fighters League along with college football would be a great start for FS1 and FS2. And if the PFL can sign Sage Northcutt for their 2019 Regular season that would be even a bigger boost to bring eyes to the PFL and to FS1 and FS2 for his PFL fights if that happens.

If the PFL is added, it's an immediate subscription for me.

Idk about DAZN. They really dropped the ball when they let Bellator get away with that tape delay crap.

My biggest problem with DAZN is they dont keep a library. Event replays only get kept for a fucking week

Fox was purchased by Disney, but left FS1 and FS2 out of the deal, which means FS1 and FS2 will be looking for sports programming and landing the Professional Fighters League along with college football would be a great start for FS1 and FS2. And if the PFL can sign Sage Northcutt for their 2019 Regular season that would be even a bigger boost to bring eyes to the PFL and to FS1 and FS2 for his PFL fights if that happens.
I thought they replaced the UFC with PBC boxing

The NBC SN with PBC is basically a time buy....nbc gives pfl 100k per show but pfl has to contract nbc’s production team that costs 130k per event. 30k in the hole before the fights already....

Back