PFL is negotiating with ESPN+

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Meltzer mentioned on his audio show that PFL is negotiating with ESPN+

Its a great time to be selling content

Would love to see them last at least another season... ESPN or even DAZN could be great options for them

I wonder if the other UFC affiliated (and semi-affiliated) leagues like Invicta and Titan FC will try to get onto ESPN+ or skip town and join DAZN; I'd imagine that FightPass is gonna stagnate without the UFC live events.

That would be awesome! Wasn’t gonna get ESPN+ but it looks like I’ll have to with all these fights on there. $14.98 for ESPN+ and DAZN. Not too bad if you cut the cable cord and want to watch mma in the US.

If the PFL is added, it's an immediate subscription for me.

Idk about DAZN. They really dropped the ball when they let Bellator get away with that tape delay crap.

just as long as it stays on facebook for us Canadians

Knew they were still a puppet org

BOYZINTHEHOOD.gif

Knew they were still a puppet org

BOYZINTHEHOOD.gif
What turns me off from them is that even though hers not supposed to be involved officially, Abel-asleaze is still firmly connected to them.

If the PFL is added, it's an immediate subscription for me.

Idk about DAZN. They really dropped the ball when they let Bellator get away with that tape delay crap.
Yeah I don’t get that. None of their international boxing matches are ever tape delay and shown live.

Yeah I don’t get that. None of their international boxing matches are ever tape delay and shown live.

Those are exclusive DAZN cards. The recent Bellator Israel card was a Paramount card that was only being simulcasted on DAZN. So DAZN had no place airing the card before Paramount could

Those are exclusive DAZN cards. The recent Bellator Israel card was a Paramount card that was only being simulcasted on DAZN. So DAZN had no place airing the card before Paramount could
I really think DAZN is the primary focus of Bellator now and Paramount is the simulcast, not the other way around. Good example this past weekend when the tape delayed card on DAZN was at least shown complete from prelims to main event while the Paramount broadcast was edited to omit the Cindy Dandois vs Olga Rubin fight to fit into their time slot.

I really think DAZN is the primary focus of Bellator now and Paramount is the simulcast, not the other way around. Good example this past weekend when the tape delayed card on DAZN was at least shown complete from prelims to main event while the Paramount broadcast was edited to omit the Cindy Dandois vs Olga Rubin fight to fit into their time slot.
Bellator was already doing that with their website.

This is good news. I was kinda worried they were going to stiff the tournament winners, but now they have to pay them if they want to get picked up by ESPN.

Bellator was already doing that with their website.
I don't recall another instance where Spike or Paramount skipped showing a fight on the main card on tv. On top of the lame tape delay that was a new low for a promotion that is otherwise making a lot of good moves.

What turns me off from them is that even though hers not supposed to be involved officially, Abel-asleaze is still firmly connected to them.
Indeed! I’ll say 60% of their roster is made of Ali’s fighters

This is good news. I was kinda worried they were going to stiff the tournament winners, but now they have to pay them if they want to get picked up by ESPN.
What? With owners like Washington Capitals and Wizards owner, and MGM Studios owner, and Kevin Hart, and Tony Robbins, somehow your mind went straight to the PFL not paying the winners. Really? That makes zero sense. Especially when they even announced publicly the PFL had a $28 million dollars influx of cash added to the PFL on this very site.

Last edited:
Ali is going to pocket $27 million of that though.

Yeah I remember 2 of the millionaire investors discussing that all they need to make it worthwhile was a online distributor.

What? With owners like Washington Capitals and Wizards owner, and MGM Studios owner, and Kevin Hart, and Tony Robbins, somehow your mind went straight to the PFL not paying the winners. Really? That makes zero sense. Especially when they even announced publicly the PFL had a $28 million dollars influx of cash added to the PFL on this very site.
Well yea. Either they launder money or their investors don't mind eating a shit sandwich. Seems to be the latter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back