PFL Heavyweight tournament champ fight was crazy

Dirge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Holy crap what a fight...

Back and forth, both guy swinging for the fences, both nearly finished.

PFL puts on some damn good fights.

Yup these guys weren't the most skilled fighters I've seen, but they have big hearts. It was a fun fight.

u mean light heavyweight fight. freakn costa looked bigger than those guys. every ufc gatekeeper light heavyweight wants in on that shit. Imagine these so called heavyweights standing side by side with frankis

Last edited:
u mean light heavyweight fight. freakn costa looked bigger than those guys. every ufc gatekeeper light heavyweight wants in on that shit. Imagine these so called heavyweights standing side by side with frankis
Ante Delija is 6'5", 242 lbs

Ante Delija is 6'5", 242 lbs
well when u put it that way... he becomes alexander gusafsson after 1 meal at mcdonalds..
who else isa 6'5 LHw, johnny walker from the top of my head

240 is the walk around weight for countless LHWs

Delija also just lost to a guy who was a LHW

Last edited:
Was a great fight. Happy for Cappelozza. Crazy to think he just changed his whole life with that fight. This whole journey is worth it once you make that kind of money.

Was a great fight. Happy for Cappelozza. Crazy to think he just changed his whole life with that fight. This whole journey is worth it once you make that kind of money.
Also crazy that his father passed.on Sunday but he had no idea because his family didn't let him know so he could focus on the fight. But he found out after his tournament win....what a tsunami of emotions..

well when u put it that way... he becomes alexander gusafsson after 1 meal at mcdonalds..

So... largely the same as the UFC hw division?

Also crazy that his father passed.on Sunday but he had no idea because his family didn't let him know so he could focus on the fight. But he found out after his tournament win....what a tsunami of emotions..
That is absolutely fucking crazy. Can't even imagine what he's going through rn ... mma is truly one hell of a sport sometimes.

The vast majority of top heavyweights over the years have been less then 265. Cyril Gane, the current interim champ is no bigger then Delija.

That fight was crazy. I was impressed by Ante making it through the 1st round. But yeah, it was sloppy. They kept referring to him as a great judo guy, but all he did was shoot mile wide double legs the whole fight.

Without a doubt, one to catch!

Great scrap!

Back