News PFL announces full card for PFL 6; Kayla Harrison vs. Cindy Dandois set for the main event

Dandois made a career out of subbing strikers in MMA. But she won't be able to handle a fellow judoka who is much stronger than her. Harrsion by brutal KO.

Jarl

What a disaster this season is. They might want to restructure this whole points system for next season because you're not going to have hardly anyone who's a draw in the playoffs. Hopefully they add some alternate bouts and showcase fights during the playoff cards.

I like PFL, but their season gimmick is kinda stupid. Just hold normal events and Grand Prix’s like everyone else you’re no long the “World Series of Fighting”!

What a disaster this season is. They might want to restructure this whole points system for next season because you're not going to have hardly anyone who's a draw in the playoffs. Hopefully they add some alternate bouts and showcase fights during the playoff cards.
If Pettis can't beat Clay Collard or Alexander Martinez, and Werdum can't beat Renan Ferreira or Brandon Sayles, then it doesn't matter what the structure is, they simply shouldn't advance.

If Pettis can't beat Clay Collard or Alexander Martinez, and Werdum can't beat Renan Ferreira or Brandon Sayles, then it doesn't matter what the structure is, they simply shouldn't advance.

I'm also taking about the guys who got fights cancelled, possibly due to no fault of their own, having to start the season with a -1 score in the second round. Some of these guys may have visa issues or their opponent pulled out at the last minute. Then there's the issue of them just not matching these guys up in a sensible way. Winners should fight winners and losers should fight losers in the second round.

And maybe give guys like Millender a fun fight vs someone like Sadibou instead of feeding him to a wrestler. That's going to be another 15-minute dud.

P.S. what the fuck is going on in you avatar?

I'm also taking about the guys who got fights cancelled, possibly due to no fault of their own, having to start the season with a -1 score in the second round. Some of these guys may have visa issues or their opponent pulled out at the last minute. Then there's the issue of them just not matching these guys up in a sensible way. Winners should fight winners and losers should fight losers in the second round.

And maybe give guys like Millender a fun fight vs someone like Sadibou instead of feeding him to a wrestler. That's going to be another 15-minute dud.

P.S. what the fuck is going on in you avatar?

You're overrating Curtis' sub defence there, this will be over within a round.

Dandois made a career out of subbing strikers in MMA. But she won't be able to handle a fellow judoka who is much stronger than her. Harrsion by brutal KO.

Jarl
She has a better record than I would have thought. Only know her from her one and done's in UFC and Bellator, where she looked really bad as I remember.

I'm also taking about the guys who got fights cancelled, possibly due to no fault of their own, having to start the season with a -1 score in the second round.
I think the -1 point is fair, as losing a fight should be worth more than not showing up to a fight.

I understand it might not be the fighters fault, but at the end of the day if you're not there competing then things have to move on without you.

She has a better record than I would have thought. Only know her from her one and done's in UFC and Bellator, where she looked really bad as I remember.
She went on a run of beating cans in Europe. Remember we are talking about the 145 division which is trash so to be a can in that division means you are bottom of the barrel.

K-1 Cindy DanGOAT gonna pull of the greatest upset in all MMA.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

tenor.gif
Can you imagine getting hit with the Dandois right hand? Life changing, for sure.

Dandois going for full-time onlyfans after that fight

Love Dandois fights like a tough grandma, but hotter.

It'll probably be a rough night for Dandois. Decent card.

Back