News PFL announces full card for PFL 6; Kayla Harrison vs. Cindy Dandois set for the main event

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
PFL 6 fight card just announced.

E2zqNy9VIAQ8ydH

Full Card:

ESPN2, ESPN Deportes Card
  • Kayla Harrison vs. Cindy Dandois
  • Ali Isaev vs. Renan Ferreira
  • Denis Goltsov vs. Mohammed Usman
  • Fabricio Werdum vs. Brandon Sayles
ESPN+ Card
  • Bruno Cappelozza vs Muhammed Dereese
  • Larissa Pacheco vs. Olenda Kolesnyk
  • Genah Fabian vs. Julija Pajic
  • Ante Delija vs. Hatef Moeil
  • Taylor Guardado vs. Laura Sanchez
  • Kaitlin Young vs. Mariana Morais

That is a lot of wmma so I’ll probably skip the prelims and watch them later and fast forward through all that but the main card I’ll tune into. Snoozeman jr is getting smoked Goltsov is a bad dude. Isaev vs Ferreira is a good one but why didn’t he compete the first card? What happened? And Werdum vs Sayles is decent should be a sub for Fabricio.

Joke main event. Absolutely incredible main card otherwise. Isaev, Goltsov, and Werdum should all be favored but not by a lot.

Cindy Dandois? That's the best they can come up with?

Fuck PFL and ALI for not even hiding the bias in matchmaking. I liked them their first season but this is just BS. First giving Rory and Pettis the easy matchups now this. I almost dont even want to watch them anymore but I love MMA.

Fuck PFL and ALI for not even hiding the bias in matchmaking. I liked them their first season but this is just BS. First giving Rory and Pettis the easy matchups now this. I almost dont even want to watch them anymore but I love MMA.

The whole season thing is stupid in my opinion. Just do a 8 or 16 man tournament with replacement fighters fighting each other in case someone drops out.

Why don't PFL set up Harrison vs some dead corpse?

Like they are taking can feeding to the levels unseen.

I mean that says a lot. It makes MVP's competiton look championship level

Dandois is a judo black belt, so at least she'll have some idea ........ who would people prefer Kayla to fight, a boxer like Kolesnyk who would get submitted in half a minute?

Fuck PFL and ALI for not even hiding the bias in matchmaking.
Kayla will face everyone in the tournament she's suppose to. That's why tournaments are great.

Plus Cindy Dandois wasn't even the easiest opponent they could have gone with.

Kayla will face everyone in the tournament she's suppose to. That's why tournaments are great.

Plus Cindy Dandois wasn't even the easiest opponent they could have gone with.
You obviously didnt see her last fight. Cindy has no business anywhere near a cage. She is the worst fighter I have ever seen and has Zero athleticism. The definition of a can.

You obviously didnt see her last fight. Cindy has no business anywhere near a cage. She is the worst fighter I have ever seen and has Zero athleticism. The definition of a can.
I saw it. I know how bad she is. I stand by my points.

This year for Kayla is just one to get through really. All she can do is beat who's infront of her and then go and chase Nunes next year.

Back