Pfl 9 October 13 California

Really wish PFL just started earlier to make one long night of fights.

Instead its watch 1 and record other

Most likely I won't watch PFL I'll just check the pbp and watch bellator.
Yeah it's pretty bad. Anyone into MMA enough to watch PFL is going to watch Fedor. I'll try to make the best of it though.

Yeah it's pretty bad. Anyone into MMA enough to watch PFL is going to watch Fedor. I'll try to make the best of it though.

I mean if bellator fights are slow like kongo vs Johnson I'll probably flip it to PFL just to see if there is better action but for the most part once I start watching a card I like to just watch one.

But yeah not many ppl gonna choose a fight over fedor vs sonnen.

Cheers to good fights tonight tho!!

If Case wins over Schulte...

1: It will discredit the Tournament even more, one guy who has fought 2 times losing to someone who has never fought at all.

2: it will make me very, very mad.

Anyone into MMA enough to watch PFL is going to watch Fedor.

Personally, Fedor is so way, way over the hill by this point that I have little interest in his fights. As sad that it is to say.

Personally, Fedor is so way, way over the hill by this point that I have little interest in his fights. As sad that it is to say.
I hear you. For me Fedor's return has been entertaining as hell.
Mir KO, Mittrione double knockdown, the Maldonado war. Every fight seems to have me on my toes.

I hear you. For me Fedor's return has been entertaining as hell.
Mir KO, Mittrione double knockdown, the Maldonado war. Every fight seems to have me on my toes.

Love me or hate me fedors fights always entertain.

PFL's prelims start earlier, I'm sure they'll be fine during that time. I'll take some of PFL's tournament fights over Bellator's glorified local show they call "prelims" any day.

I can honestly do without the Corrales and Kongo fights. A huge chunk MMA fans will probably switch over during the Benson and Shlemenko fights.

Fedor vs Sonnen is absolutely must-see TV for any MMA fan. PFL is gonna get killed there.

Back