PFL 8 October 5th New Orleans

Looking forward to that #killinforamillion Alex Nicholson win, WAR SPARTAN!

Tomorrows card is going to be a lot of fun.

what time is the first prelim??? I've seen three different times listed.

what time is the first prelim??? I've seen three different times listed.
Yeah I've seen a few times, but PFL has a countdown ticking down till 7:00PM ET, so that's when I'm tuning in.

Can someone explain to me how the actual fuck Tuerxun keeps finding his way back into this shit?

I didn't know Jeremy Kennedy had been cut from the UFC. Him vs Galvao could be a nice fight as well.

He had a brutal gnp KO in BraveCF about a month or so ago. Thought he was exclusive to them so kinda surprised to see him here

Excited for this card. Going to PFL 9 next week! They are doing great things and I wish they could have gotten some promo off the hype of 229.

Can someone explain to me how the actual fuck Tuerxun keeps finding his way back into this shit?

Timur got injured about a week ago. I suppose Tuerxun was the easiest replacement to get. Seriously messes up his side of the bracket though.

Wait what does the two fights in one night mean?

Wait what does the two fights in one night mean?
Means all Quarter Final and Semi Final bouts occur today, so by the end of the night we'll only be left with the two finalists of their respective divisions.

Means all Quarter Final and Semi Final bouts occur today, so by the end of the night we'll only be left with the two finalists of their respective divisions.
Thanks was weird verbage. Stoked love me tournament

Cant find on the site when prelims start. Anyone got some info?

Back