PBP PFL 4: 2021 Regular Season, Thurs. 6/10, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins atop PFL 4 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not like Claressa Shields
I do not like the fame she wields
I do not like her in a cage
I do not like her on a page

I do not like her chasing clout
I hope she gets choked the fuck out.

I do not like your rhymes
I do not like your chimes
I do not like you in the Forum
I do not like you, no decorum

I do not like the way you pout
I hope Claressa gets that Knockout!

No hard feelings, just couldn't resist!

Doesn't even look like there was much power in that kick. Just goes to show a lil tap can bring a nap!
Kinda looked like shin across the that area...the temple maybe? Can't think of the name of it lol... Like the same area of the head Conor hit Poirier in the first fight... I recall it more with punches. Brain no likey.

It's now or never for Moraes. If he loses this fight his career is basically over. He must be feeling huge pressure.

Honestly I'm still not convinced that actually happened. What's more likely, Wade killing someone dead, or me hallucinating it happened? Seems the later.
To be fair, Chris did have that one flying kick on Rustam Khabilov that nearly finished him.

Glad he pulled that out of his ass because I had a little cash on him and things were looking dicey. Awful shot selection for the most part, but he rolled a 10 on luck.

I do not like Claressa Shields
I do not like the fame she wields
I do not like her in a cage
I do not like her on a page

I do not like her chasing clout
I hope she gets choked the fuck out.

Brittney Elkin is a brown belt in jiu jitsu so you might get your wish.

Moraes the BJJ world champ who forgot everything about BJJ

Nice lil sequence there from throw to reverse to sweep.

Damn - Moraes with the last sec Kimura sub!

575926-20289392.png

OH WOAH! well i had these first two fights on tap as decisions but i'm glad for the violence

Back