PBP PFL 4: 2021 Regular Season, Thurs. 6/10, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins atop PFL 4 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, that kind of feels like his only path to victory in all of his fights.

Wade is just such a cripplingly pillow-fisted fighter and not a very good (though dogged) wrestler to boot.

Well I was going to type something but I can't believe Wade just knocked him out. Man I thought it was looking dicey for Wade there. He was getting clipped a lot and one of those was going to get him. Well you can ever can tell with MMA I guess!

Don’t call it a Comeback. Lol that was great. Get’s hit over and over again. Then lands that kick and finishes him. <DCWhoa>

Yea bro yer first KO...thanks Wade!

570492-20278797.png

Fun scrap tho. Solid opener for PFL tonight.

Damn fuckin nasty dude was out on his feet not knowing where he was after that kick - was always upset they cut Wade way back. Even in his losses, he looked like he was a solid fighter.

I do not like Claressa Shields
I do not like the fame she wields
I do not like her in a cage
I do not like her on a page

I do not like her chasing clout
I hope she gets choked the fuck out.

Man I thought it was looking dicey for Wade there. He was getting clipped a lot and one of those was going to get him. Well you can ever can tell with MMA I guess!

I was thinking he was gassed and in zombie mode just wading in there.

Glad it worked out /whew...

Ospan wasn't playing at all!

I do not like Claressa Shields
I do not like the fame she wields
I do not like her in a cage
I do not like her on a page

I do not like her chasing clout
I hope she gets choked the fuck out.
Noice! I did a Green Egg and Ham rant about not liking mushrooms the other day.

Doesn't even look like there was much power in that kick. Just goes to show a lil tap can bring a nap!

Can’t believe Wade just smoked him like that lol it’s about time he brought some violence

Back